Jason Ellis...

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
...is the best. That is all

Hahaha. :bow:

He's funky fresh and poignant.

One negative, other Aussies apparently don't like him.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I had kind of given the red dragons thing a meh at first,
but finally tuned in around Halloween because of all of your posts.

It's a pretty good show. It's hard to listen to during work hours, but he cracks me up.

And who cares if the Aussies don't like him. Crocodile is their national hero!

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Does anyone here listen to Ellis anymore? My schedule makes it difficult to find time to listen. I need to find time and see "what's going on lately".

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I still listen almost daily, it really depends what I have to do after work. They're on holidays right now but to me, the show has gotten better and been great in the last month or two.
Posted via Mobile Device

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
I find since Tully left and Stretch took over as producer the show has been unbelievable. Since they are on vacation this week and listening to the older shows you can hear how much they show has progressed. I can not wait until he gets back from Fiji.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I find since Tully left and Stretch took over as producer the show has been unbelievable. Since they are on vacation this week and listening to the older shows you can hear how much they show has progressed. I can not wait until he gets back from Fiji.

Tully left?? Damn, I haven't heard the show in a while!

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Yeah, we were all about getting this subforum and it appears we've all stopped listening.

I just don't have the time if I'm not at work.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
Tully left?? Damn, I haven't heard the show in a while!

Tully left because he wanted to write screen plays like in Feb. or March. He is still in the band and appears on the show from time to time. The show has been great. Ellis has become really good friends with Slash and Slash has come on the show a few times just to hang out. The show has really been good. Lots of great guests. Give it another listen when he comes back from vacation. I assume he will be live on Tuesday.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Tully left because he wanted to write screen plays like in Feb. or March. He is still in the band and appears on the show from time to time. The show has been great. Ellis has become really good friends with Slash and Slash has come on the show a few times just to hang out. The show has really been good. Lots of great guests. Give it another listen when he comes back from vacation. I assume he will be live on Tuesday.

I'd love to be listening but I can't because of my schedule. If they would make a farking replay already, that would help!