Jason Ellis

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
I came to the same epiphany, bro. I couldn't believe I haven't been listening to O&A just because there were in a war with Stern.

Fuck that, they're just as entertaining just like Ellis is. Good stuff! :bigthumbup:

I was just having the same thing this morning as I was listening to O & A with the guys of Red Eye, and I was surprised on how much I liked it. Virus is now a preset, but below Faction and Ellismate.

Reactions: hyson

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I was just having the same thing this morning as I was listening to O & A with the guys of Red Eye, and I was surprised on how much I liked it. Virus is now a preset, but below Faction and Ellismate.

+1 but Faction and Ellismate are one in the same.

Red Dragons.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
If Sirius Canada ever merges with XM up here and we can get O&A I'll check them out for sure.
Until then its just Howard and Ellis for me. Oh and ocassionally Bubba, until Hootie comes on. ;)

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Another good show today. I got a kick out of the whole moon landing debacle at the end of the show, plus David Bowie's Space Oddity as the ending song worked out nicely.

Then there was the whole "Police vs. Firefighters" bit... My money is on the firefighters.

Looks like I'll be making 'Faction' a preset now. :bigthumbup:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
They've really bumped up the level of songs they play. I used to fastforward through them, but lately they've been playing some classics.

I am just listening to last Wednesdays show. They told a story of them playing Led Zeppelin and a satellite radio listener turned to Faction because the TUNE SELECT on their receiver took him there. That is how the listener discovered ELLIS and now listens all the time.

Jason I think kiddingly said, "start playing all types of music".

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I am just listening to last Wednesdays show. They told a story of them playing Led Zeppelin and a satellite radio listener turned to Faction because the TUNE SELECT on their receiver took him there. That is how the listener discovered ELLIS and now listens all the time.

Jason I think kiddingly said, "start playing all types of music".

I was finding the idea of playing random songs just to screw with peoples song alert settings quite amusing.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Best thing about the Ellis show is that I never hear any of the following:

"Eric from Hoboken you're on the air".

"Hey Bobo".

"Beth....".

"Wait till you see this on Howard TV...".

"Anything else Robin?".

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Ellis said he was on Satellite before Howard. I wonder when he started?

(O & A started Oct. 2004)

Yeah, I just heard that, too, and have been looking around to find out that data. :scratch:

So he's not exactly a flash in the pan.