Jason Ellis to be on Stern Show on the 24th.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I caught a little bit of the Best of Jason Ellis on Wednesday. That LL Cool J interview he did was pretty heated. Made for some really interesting radio. LL sounded like a complete asshole.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I just heard some of the Ellis interview... at one point, I honestly thought JE was gonna throw down with Artie. Hah!

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I dunno, bro. Ellis is listed as 5'11" and 185lbs. Fat Artie has a pretty large weight advantage. If anything, he could smother Ellismate.

Ellis would knock the dog shit out of Artie. Have you seen Ellis fight? Being a 250 lb fat ass vs. a 185 lb fighter is a HUGE difference. I've fought guys that outweigh me by 50 lbs but were out of shape, and it was nothing. I've also fought guys that are lighter than me but damned good fighters, and I lasted 30 seconds.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlHTLk5XmIQ&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
I got a chance to hear the interview.. I really liked it.. but what on earth would ever possess him to have sex with "China" .. gross..

I'm gonna try to check out his daily show (if I can remember)..

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I enjoyed the interview and gave his show a listen today for the first time. Good stuff better than the afternoon Bubba repeat or whatever you want to call it.

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
yeah, I gave the show a listen yesterday.. I'm really not into the racing thing so I didn't last long (hehe..thats what he said)..

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I'm with ya... I didn't know this best of was a repeat. Disappointing they couldn't come up with something for the 2 week vacation.

What do they have other than repeats? There really isn't a way to do "new stuff" during Howard's vacations.

This week and next are History of Howard, which originally aired last December. Part 3 (which i'm guessing will be K-Rock in the 90's) should go live this December.