Jason Ellis to be on Stern Show on the 24th.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I always forget to check out his show so I'm looking forward to this. I keep hearing good things about him.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
With ELISS and Stern in the same studio, the Sirius building will explode.

Furthermore, I can see Artie making some off-comment to JE, and JE fucking him up.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.

Furthermore, I can see Artie making some off-comment to JE, and JE fucking him up.

Ellis is definitely one person that Artie isn't going to throw anything at. Ellis will F8ck him up.

Here's Ellis' MMA fight:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X5M9oGasYo]YouTube - Jason Ellis Fight MMA Pro Debut - Part 1[/ame]

And here's Ellis eating a living shark heart:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtMLXFNfe2A]YouTube - jason ellis eats still beating shark heart[/ame]

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com

Ellis has great admiration for Howard and Artie. Ellis would also have to be a huge fucking idiot to physically assault a Stern staffer, nonetheless Artie. Ellis is a lot smarter than that.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Ellis has great admiration for Howard and Artie. Ellis would also have to be a huge fucking idiot to physically assault a Stern staffer, nonetheless Artie. Ellis is a lot smarter than that.

Ellis is also slightly insane. If Artie were to do something like throw a CD at Ellis (out of anger), Ellis would knock him out.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Ellis is also slightly insane. If Artie were to do something like throw a CD at Ellis (out of anger), Ellis would knock him out.
I saw someone say something similar elsewhere. Where does the idea of a physical confrontation between Artie and Ellis even come from? :jj: It'll probably be a very cordial interview with lots of complements flying around, etc.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I saw someone say something similar elsewhere. Where does the idea of a physical confrontation between Artie and Ellis even come from? :jj: It'll probably be a very cordial interview with lots of complements flying around, etc.

It's just due to the fact that Artie has been an a major asshole trip lately. He's been giving a lot of guests a hard time. Just curious to see how Artie acts when it's somebody that could kick the crap out of him. Artie likes to pick on people like Sal and Teddy.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
No offense to Jason, but he is the kind of guest that Artie could care less about. He'll barely say a word.

Oooooh boy, based on the two opposing schools of thought here, I can't wait for the interview.:bigthumbup:

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
i've been listening to his show based on what i have read here, and i couldn't be more bored with it. the future? I thought O&A was the future? Meh, I'll keep giving it a shot, but so far nothing is all that interesting on it

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Just tune over to Faction a few times during the week. He's on at 3 ET. The guy is frickin hilarious. Try to tune in for "dude is it gay". Classic.

that segment is real funny. I can't listen to his show all the way through usually as there is waaaaaaayyyyy too much MMA talk, which typically bores me on other shows such as bubba as well.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
i've been listening to his show based on what i have read here, and i couldn't be more bored with it. the future? I thought O&A was the future? Meh, I'll keep giving it a shot, but so far nothing is all that interesting on it

Were you listening to the same appearance? I thought that was great. Fred's China impression alone made the spot outstanding.