Jason Ellis Red Dragons Monday.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I tried listening to his show last week after he was on Howard. It was just two guys bragging about having mean sex with women.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Anyone else listening? :rofl2:

Left my Stiletto at home today to record the show. Assuming my Stiletto is doing its job right now (which is a big assumption), I plan on listening to the recording when I get home and tomorrow morning. No Howard this week, so I figured I'd give Ellis a shot.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I'm with Jason & Tully, I'm so done with Michael Jackson, and that girl is whacked:shock:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I'm with Jason... I would have banged Chyna as well.

Looks like she at least has some decent fake boobs. Maybe if you could focus on those the whole time, you could get through it.

RS-05-23-07---chyna-doll---medium-shot.jpg

sleepyjoehawk666

Sep 16, 2009
Ellis is AWESOME

This is to all the fans of other talk radio hosts. Respect is given and then lost, ellis might not be up everyones alley but he has changed alot of views and opinions in the short time hes had. The guy is real and prides himself on that fact, how could people judge someone for being who they trully are we should all be so lucky maybe if we didnt hide behind masks the world would be better. RED DRAGONS will conquer all...

Reactions: hyson