Jason Ellis on Faction

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I go back and forth on him. Sometimes he's good, sometimes he gets on my nerves. He's got one of those infectious accents that get into my head

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I love the Ellis show. A great replacement for the new, edited Bubba show. I clicked onto Bubba today and heard him discussing taking a "really good bowel movement" and I immediately bailed. Bowel movement? Are we fricken 5 yrs old?

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
7pm to 9pm est. on Saturdays. (XM202 / SIRIUS 197)

Not Necessarily The Best of Jason Elllis

Meet professional X Games Megaramp skateboarder, native-born Australian, MMA fighter, moto riding enthusiast, film and TV actor and now? talk show host, Jason Ellis - a.k.a. ?The Future?. This is the talk show the rest of the world will be listening to in 5 years, provided Jason Ellis lives that long. No-holds-barred, high-energy, uncensored talk about all the stuff that?s important to your life - love, religion, parenthood, monkeys, sluts and drugs.

http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/channelguide.xmc?ch=202

TacoKid

Oct 27, 2008
Euless, TX
www.twitter.com
When I've heard it, I've enjoyed it. But it's not something I make an appointment to listen to.

For me, he has a certain audience, and I can see him getting popular but more on the fringe or like a cult type following.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I go back and forth on him. Sometimes he's good, sometimes he gets on my nerves. He's got one of those infectious accents that get into my head

I love the Ellis show. A great replacement for the new, edited Bubba show. I clicked onto Bubba today and heard him discussing taking a "really good bowel movement" and I immediately bailed. Bowel movement? Are we fricken 5 yrs old?

I started listening to ellis on faction about a month ago when I heard bubba mentioning listeners going over there. now I listen every friday in the afternoon, and sometimes during the week. I am giving him a longer listen this week as bubba is on vacation. this show is kinda hit and miss. its funny at times, but I dont like MMA/biking/skating talk, so thats the same as when bubba talks nascar/mma/wrestling to me.

watered down bubba show is still better than ellis's show overall IMO, but its good to have other shows to listen to tho.

Reactions: Chob

melloyello

May 8, 2009
That guy is a tool. Everytime I hear him talk I think he is still in the 9th grade. Besides, if I wanted to hear someone talk I would turn to a talk radio channel. If he likes to talk and you guys think he is funny, see if you can get him to move over to the Comedy category.
Future of radio? If this is what radio is going to then I am going to stock up on more MP3's.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
That guy is a tool. Everytime I hear him talk I think he is still in the 9th grade. Besides, if I wanted to hear someone talk I would turn to a talk radio channel. If he likes to talk and you guys think he is funny, see if you can get him to move over to the Comedy category.
Future of radio? If this is what radio is going to then I am going to stock up on more MP3's.

Hatorade alert:spit::thumbsdown:

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

Don't blame Bubba. The language he has to use is 100% because of the FCC. They still don't know whether to fine CBS over the whole "nipplegate" incident. (Honestly, if you ask me, the thing was accidental and only 9/16ths of a second.)

But anyway... Bubba didn't have any other option. He recognizes the support given to him by the truckers, so a podcast wasn't really an option for him.

He doesn't mind doing two shows a day, but Sirius didn't have any other time slots for him.

Blame the fans for assuming he'd be live on Sirius every day, when he said "back in some capacity."

A lot of people said Howard's show was better when he had censorship to deal with. Now, they're apparently loving the "uncensorship" of SIRIUS XM. Some people, apparently still do say that. "Uncensored Howard is boring because he's not mad at anything" and whatever else they say.

It's interesting how things change, isn't it?