Jackie segment today

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
I enjoyed it. I must admit, I miss the old codger. To me, Artie always seems a bit awkward whenever they have Jackie in studio. Anyone else? I loved the part when Artie said that Jackie called or texted him and invited him to lunch. Artie agreed to go and then never heard back from Jackie, LOL! Classic Jackie.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
I enjoyed it as well. I like how Jackie called Howard cheap so many times, then followed up with an "I love you all." LOL. I guess he has to remain a team player in order for Jokehunt to continue. :)

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I enjoyed it as well. I like how Jackie called Howard cheap so many times, then followed up with an "I love you all." LOL. I guess he has to remain a team player in order for Jokehunt to continue. :)

Damn right he does. The stations aren't called Jackie100 and Jackie101. ;)

The segment was OK to me. I don't mind Jackie but I prefer the show with Arite :bigthumbup: And yes Artie usually does seem a little awkward when Jakie is in but I was actually thinking that today he was more relaxed. Maybe thats just me though....

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
I love how the Jokeman IPhone app was rejected without cause...Jackie's kinda like Ralph Kramden, just one air-brained scheme away from the big time!

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

The Jokeman was a welcome relief after the first hour of the show when poor Howard lost it on Benji, followed by another dose of Leno. :wah:

I wonder how Howard would navigate life had he not found his calling doing radio, not very well I suspect.

Come on Howard its old and it tends to lead me to believe that you just may be a bit jealous of Jay. Hmmm

How about artie cracking on Jay for doing weekend gigs, can you say hypocrite ? :crazy:

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
The Jokeman was a welcome relief after the first hour of the show when poor Howard lost it on Benji, followed by another dose of Leno. :wah:

i agree. the leno bit is so boring to me. I thought Jackie brought the whole crew into good spirits this morning

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
He's good but he runs bits into the ground harder than Opie and Anthony

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
<cue tambourine>

jackie is a drunk, a big stupid drunk
whose wife has a recording studio
for a band whose name is probably gonna change
in the next coupla days

jackie is a drunk, a big stupid drunk...

it's been awhile since I've heard that classic :rofl:

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I liked the segment, though I thought that it was funny that Howard came hard and fast on Jackie, like he had to prove the parting of the waves was a huuuuuge mistake. He's done this so much, I just think it might have been better to let Jackie rip a little bit, maybe even let him stay in for the news.

There was also another golden opportunity missed in maybe ruffling Benjy's feathers for being late two days in a row. They should have made Benjy sit in the green room while Jackie could write Howard's ad-libs for the news segment. That would have been truly huuuuugggggeeeee.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

i agree. the leno bit is so boring to me. I thought Jackie brought the whole crew into good spirits this morning

Boring and just a bit immature, sounds like a jealous lovers quarrel to me, so petty.

Absolutely I agree, there was an energy in the studio that has been missing for a long time during the Jackie segment.

It was nice to have Jackie in the studio, he actually made me laugh unlike artie who makes me change the channel. :crazy: