It's been 4 years now, and I still don't hate any of you. We should get married.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I like all of you more than all of my countless girlfriends over the last 4 years. I feel it's time we discuss taking things to another level.

:fallinlove::fallinlove:

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I was just telling my wife yesterday that I've been knowing alot of the people that hang out here for over 4 years now. Has it really been that long...

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I love everyone here more than my friends in the Hello Kitty forums! :bigcry: :flowers: :fallinlove:
Posted via Mobile Device

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I like all of you more than all of my countless girlfriends over the last 4 years. I feel it's time we discuss taking things to another level.

:fallinlove::fallinlove:

I think you and Calypso should get shacked up. :bigthumbup:

Anywho, marriage is overrated - just don't tell my wife. :roflmao:

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
BMF,

You know man, we have had some good times...I remember your serious Post Whoring and Attention Whoring days on SBS, beer threads, etc. The pics of ex GF's, awesome stuff... Even the dark time when you disappeared on us for a while. It has a been a great time.

Having said that, you know Casual, he is a great guy too, and you know, he is a BIT closer, and you know, your a great guy BMF, and I am sure there is someone in this forum or others that would really appreciate a guy like you. I know somewhere out there there is a forum buddy for you, maybe Captain Ramius, or you know, even you and Sirius Rich got along well, just not politically.

Good Luck

Bandwagon03

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
BMF,

You know man, we have had some good times...I remember your serious Post Whoring and Attention Whoring days on SBS, beer threads, etc. The pics of ex GF's, awesome stuff... Even the dark time when you disappeared on us for a while. It has a been a great time.

Having said that, you know Casual, he is a great guy too, and you know, he is a BIT closer, and you know, your a great guy BMF, and I am sure there is someone in this forum or others that would really appreciate a guy like you. I know somewhere out there there is a forum buddy for you, maybe Captain Ramius, or you know, even you and Sirius Rich got along well, just not politically.

Good Luck

Bandwagon03

Close but not too close, pal. You just remember that restraining order. :p

Whatever happened to Cap'n Ramius, anyway?