Is TSL not coming back next year?

Les2

Oct 26, 2008
It wouldn't be a big loss!! Half the time the show is boring as heck and the other half is the repeats of them "best of" boring shows.....I guess that means that show is always boring....:rolleyes:

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Im fine with that. Tony doesnt do much to promote Sirius 128 or the show. And the show is boring. IM guessing the decision comes form the fact that whatever spare time Tony will have will be spend drinking beer and banging girls.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Perhaps as an owner he will have to change some of his priorities.

Thats what I was thinking. I missed his show most of the time but when I did catch it it was good, I thought.
I can`t wait to hear him on Bubba now that he`s left JGR.:D

MicEd

Oct 23, 2008
michigan
I think every one who post on this forum should have to have there driver of preferance post along side there name that way when they rip on some one elses driver we will know which driver we need to rip on. i love nascar but i can do without all the wining.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
If Bubba gets that contract renewed Smoke will be on sat rad next year. The two are great friends and Smoke used to call into his show alot. His previous boss put a stop to that. Doubt his new boss will worry about keeping a family image by appearing on air with Bubba. I mean what's he going to do, fire himself?

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
I think every one who post on this forum should have to have there driver of preferance post along side there name that way when they rip on some one elses driver we will know which driver we need to rip on. i love nascar but i can do without all the wining.

Most spell checkers will ignore two words in that post. "there" and "wining".

And sorry but i'm not putting 43 drivers names next to mine because you want to know which one(s) i like. For me the race is bigger than any one driver.

KSfarmgirl

Nov 6, 2008
How about an hour of Tony and an hour of Junior (brought over from XM)? I don't mind Tony's show, but two hours is a little long (Junior's show is only 30 minutes and he could easily pull an hour). I usually record TSL and fast forward through the crap I don't want to listen to.

:)

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
If TSL has a really great guest on then the show can be good. Otherwise it's pretty boring. But, hey!, you know what? I know where the power button is on my radio! ;) :p

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Whoever thinks we need a spell checker should look in the mirror, your the one coming here to hang out with us uneducated folk! Get over yourself!:loser::loser::nana::nana:

MicEd

Oct 23, 2008
michigan
Here's a thought we could have no shows to listen to. i for one like any show that has any thing to do with nascar. Like the man said i know where the off button is. are all my words spelled right this time? or has my spell checker checked out?

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I am listening to the replay right now and is sure sounds like he's not. :( Please just tell me it is for the off season!!!!

What did he say? I never did hear or read about it. Most times I only listen to the replay of his show the next morning but I didn't this week. I saw something on Jayski about it but it never really explained anything. :scratch: