Is Tradin Paint going away?

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I'd love to see some outlaw races on speed.

I really thought they did show them when it first started up. I had a friend that use to watch them all the time on SPEED and that's how I can't turned on to it.

Maybe it was a contract thing and now they don't show them anymore.

Guess they let their ratings go to their head and now they're the big boys and show hours upon hours of Pinks and wrecked cars. :)

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
They don't show all of the races. There are only a select few that are televised on Speed. It was much better back when TNN televised the Outlaw races.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
This pass december I spent a few weeks at the parents place and was all keyed up to watch the speed channel since I don't have cable or sat. tv.

What a MAJOR let down. I thought 90% was bunk. A total B.S. waste of air time.

And frankly, I don't want a "Nascar channel". Because I don't think it would be "fair and balanced". The one up-side would be to see racing from previous years like the NFL channel does with football.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Didn't Nascar spank Tony Stewart for saying something about them on his show?

I believe Tony got upset over a call during a race & called out the NASCAR Officials for it on his show. NASCAR thought it would be a good idea to have a talk with Tony when he got to the next race...:shock:

I can't remember which race it was, but it was back in 2007...:)
Posted via Mobile Device

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
The only Pinks show I watched was the one when they were out here at Bandimere Speedway. Rich is hot with his bald head and all :) LOL

And you get on me about my tall women. I wouldn't be sharing that information with everyone...:right:

I'm glad I still have all my hair...:scratch:

:D
Posted via Mobile Device

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I believe Tony got upset over a call during a race & called out the NASCAR Officials for it on his show. NASCAR thought it would be a good idea to have a talk with Tony when he got to the next race...

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" A lot of those "offers" are made.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
And you get on me about my tall women. I wouldn't be sharing that information with everyone...:right:

I'm glad I still have all my hair...:scratch:

:D
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL.......It wasn't because they were tall, it's what you said about sleeping!! ;) That was the brave part I was talking about!!

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Back in the day the tv networks only showed "highlights" from the race.

Hmm...many of today's races could benefit from that. That actually MIGHT make california (auto club) better. :p

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA

Hmm...many of today's races could benefit from that. That actually MIGHT make california (auto club) better. :p

The highlight thing was 30+ years ago. I'd guess that Easy meant pre FOX in 2001.

I agree 100% on California! :yesshake:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN

Nothing could have made last years fall race at Auto Club better. I was there. I left half way through the race...:worried:

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
The highlight thing was 30+ years ago.

Man.....I'm getting old. :p

It freaked me out when I met a kid who didn't know of the Beatles....now I meet kids who don't know of Zeppelin. (I'm gonna go cry now.... ) :bigcry:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA

It freaked me out when I met a kid who didn't know of the Beatles....now I meet kids who don't know of Zeppelin. (I'm gonna go cry now.... ) :bigcry:

Speaking of which, what the heck happened to the Zeppelin channel?

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA

Also, the Beatles are going to make a comeback later this year. A game called RockBand is releasing a Special Beatles edition in time for Christmas. :clap:

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Humm back in the day let's see was that when there was one car left on the lead lap and there was no tv at all? just curious

Dont steal one liners from Choc. dude.:loser: I said TV was better, I didnt say anything about the racing itself. If you think the garbage on TV today is good, then by all means enjoy it. That would mean that you are who they are catering to, but it damn sure aint me! :buttrock:

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Nothing could have made last years fall race at Auto Club better. I was there. I left half way through the race...:worried:

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Of course they could have made it better, they had 2 choices and still screwed it up!
1. Move it
2. Cancel it and have a day off
:Smiley_wink: