Is my radio busted?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I'm listening to THSS and the Whoredashians are on.

I'm hearing either an overmodulation or technical difficulty with the audio. It's spotty but it sounds like it's lagging and very electronic-ish.

Anyone else experiencing this?

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
why are the kardashians on? He talks about how much he hates kim, and how fat she is, but lets them come on the show?

Must be hurting for guests

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
why are the kardashians on? He talks about how much he hates kim, and how fat she is, but lets them come on the show?

C'mon? Really you're asking this? :clueless:

You can't take what he says seriously.

But is anyone else hearing this audio issue? I don't hear it so much now as I did around the 8 o'clock hour.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I didn't notice any audio problems except hearing the voices of those brain dead whores on my radio. I could feel myself getting dumber by the second listening to those fucktards. I had to change the channel.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Yeah, other than not having a clue which one was talking at any given time, I didn't hear any distortion at all... could be your signal was borderline weak for a while for some reason.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I think their both clueless about the real world. I can't believe he had them in. Atleast they were open and honest when Howard asked them about sex. That interview could have been a lot worse.

shabadoo25

Oct 12, 2008
Thank God for Tuneselect on my XMP3. It lets me escape for a few minutes and then check back to see if this drivel is over.

It's funny how with every passing year Howard gets more and more out of touch. Asking a current 20-something about the social stigma of dating another race is like asking them about how to run a cotton gin. It doesn't even register in their worldview.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
cotton gin. It doesn't even register in their worldview.

They have gin made from cotton now? :spit:

LOL.

Shabadoo, you make a good point. In Howard's antiquated view, this is still a huge deal - which surprises me 'cause he's from New York which is traditionally more liberal and tolerant of this stuff.

If he was from my neck of the woods, I could understand his views of potential social stigma.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I couldn't stand listening to them. I changed to music but I must say I like a big ass. I can't help it. But who wants to hear them talk? LOL

TimTimSalabim

Oct 17, 2008

If Kim is fat, then call me a chubby chaser.

They are kind of hard to listen to though.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
If Kim is fat, then call me a chubby chaser.

They are kind of hard to listen to though.

I think shes fine as hell, but why the fark would I want to listen to her, or anybody in her family?

Howard talks about how much he hates people that got famous for nothing, and is consistently bringing up the kardashians. Why would they book them?

Edit: this just in Amandah Peet will be in next week

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
kim-kardashian-bikini-twitter-01.jpg

I'm not a fan but GOD DAMN!