Is Madison off Alt. Nation now?

Bandit 5160

Oct 31, 2008
I did not hear her on there at all yesterday, and in the bit I listened today, I haven't heard her either. I know a lot of people don't like her, but I do. She is funny at times, and I love a "nasty" girl like her who just says whatever she feels like.

zepped

Nov 2, 2008
On her MySpace blog, she claimed that she had a little "nip/tuck" and will be back on the air Monday.
Madison called into the Jay Thomas Show yesterday and said she had her chin and nose done, mole removed, etc. She said she looks like Eric Stoltz from Mask.

Bandit 5160

Oct 31, 2008
Madison called into the Jay Thomas Show yesterday and said she had her chin and nose done, mole removed, etc. She said she looks like Eric Stoltz from Mask.
Oh, okay. When you said "nip/tuck", and knowing the kind of gal Madison is, I immediately thought "breast enhancement":D

But anyway, it's nice to hear she'll be back as I enjoy her even if others find her annoying.

zepped

Nov 2, 2008
Oh, okay. When you said "nip/tuck", and knowing the kind of gal Madison is, I immediately thought "breast enhancement."
If you've ever heard her on Jay Thomas she repeatedly let's everyone know she has great tits, to the dismay of the audience.