Is It To Early To Ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cementups

Oct 23, 2008
Man o' man. You guys are missing the most obvious unemployed choice............

JON WOOD!!!!

but seriously. I actually when Pete Pistone is on. He does a very g.ood job and Bonkowski was decent on his two days on the air. I do like the idea of a rotating pool of host. Even Ricky Craven is nice to have once in a while.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Man o' man. You guys are missing the most obvious unemployed choice............

JON WOOD!!!!

but seriously. I actually when Pete Pistone is on. He does a very g.ood job and Bonkowski was decent on his two days on the air. I do like the idea of a rotating pool of host. Even Ricky Craven is nice to have once in a while.

Then you just have NFL Radio's morning show, a rotating panel of hosts, some you love, some you hate. Not for me...:thumbsdown:

tsschmitten

Nov 13, 2008
Max Meadows,VA
After listening to Pete Pistone work with Mike, they seemed to have a really good chemistry. I did wonder initially if Mike would want to continue doing the show, but it seems he is full steam ahead, which is great! I know in whatever time frame they take to find a new co-host they will make a good decision, which of course some of us will like and some won't, but such is life.

erock9174

Mar 17, 2009
My votes, Ford Martin or Stanton Barrett.
Granted they are not PR guys but always do a good job during their time on the show.
Also somebody mentioned Jon Wood, I'd vote him in too.

Who was on the show before Bagley took over for them.
Wasnt is Marty Snyder ?
What happened to him?

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Then you just have NFL Radio's morning show, a rotating panel of hosts, some you love, some you hate. Not for me...

Yeah, but I actually like that sometimes. Kind of like what The Driver's Seat used to be. You get many opinions and don't get bored with the same-ole. But it still depends on who the host are.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Who was on the show before Bagley took over for them.
Wasnt is Marty Snyder ?
What happened to him?

Yeah, I think he had TV obligations. He and Poole were a riot with their arguments.

Good2go

Feb 21, 2009
Then you just have NFL Radio's morning show, a rotating panel of hosts, some you love, some you hate. Not for me...:thumbsdown:

They replaced the rotating co-hosts of the mid-day show with one co-host that I can't stand, so I never listen to the show now. I could put up with him 4 hours per week, but not 20.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Are you talking about Sirius Blitz? Who's doing it now? I don't get to listen to that show much anymore. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.