is it just me, or....

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
does anyone else think that since they moved sirius nascar back to the xm studio's in DC that things have been bad? so far i have noticed drop outs during the shows, they aren't putting the shows phone number on the display screen, during loose ends the guest name is not displayed on the screen.

maybe its just me being picky, but so far i have not been to thrilled about this move.

Reactions: antsie

Snafam

Oct 31, 2008
Hopefully, they are just working out some bugs. I will admit I have been pretty spoiled by having the screen giving me all of the information about who is being interviewed.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I don't pay much attention to the screen display, but I have noticed more "dead air" spots.

I believe it was on Trading Paint last week that I heard Moody talking to someone and I freaked out because I know what time Moody comes on and I was suppose to be on a conference call at that same time. I'm thankful I didn't miss my call and it was just something going on over at 128 because they cut Dave off, played another commercial then the Trading Paint guys came back on.

I'm sure it will all work out and be as seemless as it was before :)

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
It's on the Sirius side. The XM side is fine...:)

I'm sure they'll fix things soon. Just takes time to merge all the formats. Once the merge Claire B. Lang with Dave Moody, we'll have the greatest talkshow host...:twitch:

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Darn mobile phone keyboard...:p

edit: The PDA is saying Slugger Labbe right now & he left in the last segment. Maybe the guys in Washington are busy praying to Claire to change it...:)

:shock:

Last edited:

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
i only mentioned it because your a juney fan. lol

i listen to radio classics alot and it never drops out, and i believe they still air that channel from sirius.