is it just me, or....

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by riskybzns, Jan 12, 2009.

1. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

does anyone else think that since they moved sirius nascar back to the xm studio's in DC that things have been bad? so far i have noticed drop outs during the shows, they aren't putting the shows phone number on the display screen, during loose ends the guest name is not displayed on the screen.

maybe its just me being picky, but so far i have not been to thrilled about this move.

antsie likes this.
  2. Snafam

Snafam Member

Hopefully, they are just working out some bugs. I will admit I have been pretty spoiled by having the screen giving me all of the information about who is being interviewed.

3. riskybzns

it all has to do with whoever is programming the pdt/pad.

4. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

I don't pay much attention to the screen display, but I have noticed more "dead air" spots.

I believe it was on Trading Paint last week that I heard Moody talking to someone and I freaked out because I know what time Moody comes on and I was suppose to be on a conference call at that same time. I'm thankful I didn't miss my call and it was just something going on over at 128 because they cut Dave off, played another commercial then the Trading Paint guys came back on.

I'm sure it will all work out and be as seemless as it was before :)

5. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

It's on the Sirius side. The XM side is fine...:)

I'm sure they'll fix things soon. Just takes time to merge all the formats. Once the merge Claire B. Lang with Dave Moody, we'll have the greatest talkshow host...:twitch:

:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  6. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

I can guess were this thread is going now.... :twitch:

7. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

I haven't noticed any problems. Semi I'm not sure what your trying to say. Your sentence at the end there made no sense LOL.

8. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

Darn mobile phone keyboard...:p

edit: The PDA is saying Slugger Labbe right now & he left in the last segment. Maybe the guys in Washington are busy praying to Claire to change it...:)

:shock:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  9. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Ive noticed dead air on ALL channels since rsky first mentioned it, thanks dude, you jinxed me!LOL

10. riskybzns

i only mentioned it because your a juney fan. lol

i listen to radio classics alot and it never drops out, and i believe they still air that channel from sirius.

11. riskybzns

great way to start out the beginning of the week on sirius speedway with about 1-2 minutes of dead air!!!

12. riskybzns

OK, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? THEY ARE PLAYIN A REPLAY OF SPEEDWAY!!! did i miss something???

13. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I was just sitting here thinking "this is gonna make an interesting topic for the Davelovers"!:rofl2:

14. riskybzns

i thought i was living the last week of the chase all over again. lol

15. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

So they got it going?

16. riskybzns

yeah, finally!! i'm 4 minutes behind the live feed because i had to fast forward/rewind to find out if they ever got things straighten out.

17. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Watch it wise guy!!!

18. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

No, I was seriously concerned for you guys well being! A day without The Great One could be as bad as a day without Tiffany..........................nah, who am I kiddin!:nana:

19. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Mine worked just fine today....no complaints and I was able to hear all 3 shows. So there!! LOL

20. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Well then, good for you! :bigclap: