Introducing shopDRC // get the gear. spread the word.

roscoryan

DRC Graphics Guru
Oct 13, 2008
Burnsville, MN

DigitalRadioCentral is proud to introduce you to its new Online Store - shopDRC!

shopDRC is where you can find the gear to let everyone know what site provides the best online discussions for all aspects of Digital Radio...from Sirius | XM Satellite Radio to the iPod and mp3 Players, Slacker, Pandora, Wireless Radio, & much more! We already know the secret about DRC...now, let others know.

Help support DRC! Choose from a variety of Apparel, Gifts, Home & Office Items, Stickers, & much more! Also, shopDRC will introduce new items monthly, and have specials throughout the year.

shopDRC // get the gear. spread the word.

To visit shopDRC, click on the graphic above, or go to www.shopDRC.com.

*The store is operated by CafePress, a well-respected internet provider of merchandise. They manufacture the items on demand, and also handle all billing, shipping, and customer service. If you have a problem with an order, contact CafePress support, but also let us know by a PM to roscoryan. DigitalRadioCentral is not responsible or liable for services provided by CafePress.com.​

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
324463653v4_150x150_Front.jpg

I want one!

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
cool!

I bet BMF might get this and show a pic of himself wearing it? :eek:
324463664v3_150x150_Front.jpg

Last edited:

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The BMF/midget video was the worst two minutes of my life. I don't know what Asian sweat shop does BMF's computer animation, but the Captain's codpiece was TOTALLY disproportional. And I don't even think the midget was really retarded.

I need a DRC beer stein and a cold beverage to get over it.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
You mean that Mike created that graphic or that BMF would actually wear it? I am disturbed at Mikes vivid imagination of BMF wearing underwear. LOL

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
You mean that Mike created that graphic or that BMF would actually wear it? I am disturbed at Mikes vivid imagination of BMF wearing underwear. LOL

We all know BMF would never wear underwear. That's why I put them over the Fatigues.