International News

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
We should have an international news thread.

I guess I'm in a thread making mood today and think this will be a good way to further specialize the news sections of our forum. Right now all that stuff goes into the WTF or Misc News threads and this will be a designated place for everything else foreign.

Canada already has its own thread and that is because, much like manatees, it is worth its own section. Everyone knows that after the USA, Canada is really the only other part of the world worth living in. If you were unlucky enough to be born in any other country I am sure you consider suicide at least once every day.

So in conclusion, there is North America (minus that part south of Texas) and then there is everywhere else. Let's discuss the everywhere else here.

world_map_s4.png

Reactions: Wolf

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Uganda's president Museveni argued that oral sex is wrong because "mouths are meant for eating"

Now before I turn this into a big joke let's not forget that this guy is a massive asshole who has tried to make being gay punishable by death, so screw him.

That said, he does say some funny stuff.

“Let me take this opportunity to warn our people publicly about the wrong practices indulged in and promoted by some of the outsiders. One of them is what they call oral sex. The mouth is for eating, not for sex. We know the address of sex, we know where sex is.”

Ha! Those darn outsiders and their insistence on promoting oral!

Now he says that everyone knows the address of sex. Let me address that. Seeing how this is Uganda, I imagine they are still 50+ years from discovering Mapquest, let alone a GPS. So with that in mind it is pretty easy to imagine Ugandans trying to find the proper street address for sex and accidentally arriving at the wrong hole after getting lost on the way.