Intern Beauty Pageant (with pics that aren't blocked from ur job)

Which Intern is the hottest

• Total voters

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Jacked a pic from HS.com and uploaded for ur pleasure. Who do you guys like the best?

from left to right its jessica, amy, brittany, and margie

personally, I dont think any of them are particularly hot. I guess maybe margie would be my vote.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I like Jessica. I guess its a blonde thing. Oh yea Brittany has a good push up bra on. Get that thing off an you guys will be disapointed. :smug:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I like Jessica. I guess its a blonde thing. Oh yea Brittany has a good push up bra on. Get that thing off an you guys will be disapointed. :smug:

Thats why push up bras and those "chicken cutlets" should be outlawed. Its false advertising. :shifty:

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Thats why push up bras and those "chicken cutlets" should be outlawed. Its false advertising. :shifty:

yep, thats why you always go for the face first. and if its face first, brittany is the ugliest IMO. I think amy has a nice hairstyle, but her nose is big. therefore I would pick margie based on the best face/body combination.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
yep, thats why you always go for the face first. and if its face first, brittany is the ugliest IMO. I think amy has a nice hairstyle, but her nose is big. therefore I would pick margie based on the best face/body combination.

I dunno, I actually like her face above the others.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I like Jessica. She looks the best to me. Also, if she was the first girl on the air, her personality was best too.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Amy, Brittany & Jessica in that order based on that picture and what I heard this morning. Margies voice was a turn off and now that I see herI am convinced that we have no future.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Wow, those are some butter faces. Gotta go with the chick on the left though. Nice body.

totally agree with that

Amy, Brittany & Jessica in that order based on that picture and what I heard this morning. Margies voice was a turn off and now that I see herI am convinced that we have no future.

I hope JD gets to hit that tho. and to think, that no-getting pussy, stammering prick probably has the nerve to be picky.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Are those the interns... or the busload of meth whores that Artie was saying Eric from Hoboken brought by the studio?

Jessica's kinda cute, sort of a Marsha Brady look.
Amy could use a good 3 months on meth.
Brittany's racked up solid, but the rest of her could use some tightening up
Margie is just plain broke off... Looks like she should be interning with Building Maintenance.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I hope JD gets to hit that tho. and to think, that no-getting pussy, stammering prick probably has the nerve to be picky.

Thats thing with JD. He is very very picky and he enjoys blowing off chics that are not up to his standard. Remember a while back when he was at Ronnies block party and Miss black Howard stern wanted to introduce him to a friend of hers? He totally blew them off and acted like he was to good to talk to them. He might be good for the air sometimes,but that guy is a total prick.

Reactions: limegrass69