Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA

No, this is a coupe:

2hodwk3.jpg

TSS staged a coup!

HomieG

Oct 13, 2008
We bought it and will turn it into an archive on this site. Thanks for ruining the big surprise and announcement :(

Sorry. Simply checked to see who owned it, and voila. Stuff doesn't stay private very long on this thing called the internet...

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Sorry. Simply checked to see who owned it, and voila. Stuff doesn't stay private very long on this thing called the internet...

No worries. I'm just kinda feeling stressed and pulled in so many directions right now.
Trying to get stuff together for Black Friday and the Holiday Season, getting Backstage up as an archive on DRC, trying to figure out what to do about the Censorship thing as well as running the business. :bigahh: :help:

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
We bought it and will turn it into an archive on this site. Thanks for ruining the big surprise and announcement :(

Ahhhh I see your plan now...you're forcing hyson to come over here.

Pure genius!! :hah:

Now about that censorship thing...:shifty:

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
Ahhhh I see your plan now...you're forcing hyson to come over here.

Pure genius!! :hah:

Now about that censorship thing...:shifty:

Sounds like an expensive way to force Hyson to come over here....
But I hear he's worth it...

I agree Pure Genius!

Now for the censorship, Ban Hyson again! ( just kidding )

Scales

Oct 11, 2008

Not many people have seen this thread yet, post an announcement to it and it will be a big suprise to a lot of other people on the site.

That was a very cool aquisition, this site is awesome.