Interesting "iphone get's easier to dislike" article

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I don't care what people say about the iPhone, I been an iPhone user for 2 1/2 years now and I wouldn't give it up for any other phone brand. Plus with all this complaints people have about AT&T customer service, I did got charged for some extra fees on my phone bill, but I just call and complain about the issue and it got resolved and removed. So I really don't have any problems with AT&T network.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I don't care what people say about the iPhone, I been an iPhone user for 2 1/2 years now and I wouldn't give it up for any other phone brand. Plus with all this complaints people have about AT&T customer service, I did got charged for some extra fees on my phone bill, but I just call and complain about the issue and it got resolved and removed. So I really don't have any problems with AT&T network.

I am very happy as well. It would take a super phone at this point to convince me to switch. Carrier is OK (Bell in Canada). Good 3G coverage for the most part. Not the fastest 3G however.

This thread, and the article it cites, are two years old.

Is anything the article says now untrue?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Are people still leaving iPhone because of that, two years later?

I don't think people were leaving 2 years ago either except some developer geeks. Its sort of like the premise that people will cancel SXM because of too many plays of Brown Eyed Girl on the 60s channel which has been argued on another board. Reality is for most users, it doesn't matter.

Doesn't mean the crux of the article is not still correct.