Installing factory Sirius in MOPAR

mcgarryla

Jul 29, 2009
Hi

New to the forum. I have purchased (given) a OEM MOPAR SIRIUS radio for my new Challenger. I need to know beside the radio (tuner) what else do I need to get this up and running? I know I need a anntena but what kind? Would prefer not to mount anything on the roof (if possible) Any other parts?

Thanks

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Hi

New to the forum. I have purchased (given) a OEM MOPAR SIRIUS radio for my new Challenger. I need to know beside the radio (tuner) what else do I need to get this up and running? I know I need a anntena but what kind? Would prefer not to mount anything on the roof (if possible) Any other parts?

Thanks

Someone will be along shortly to answer your question... I just wanted to pop in and say, "hi and welcome!". :clap:

Oct 10, 2008
Chicago
Hi

Thanks

My knowledge for this set up isn't too vast because the kit you are using is from the factory or dealer and we can't get out hands on them here at TSS Radio. But, if you could possibly post some pictures of what you have, especially if you can shoot us a pic of the antenna port on the tuner you purchased (given), we can point you in the right direction.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Yo dawg, I heard you like radios. So we built you a car outta an old Sony radio, dawg.

Welcome aboard! Good luck and nice car!!