In what other universe???

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
...Could you have Brody Jenner coming in and getting grilled by the staff about what age he received his first BJ, then Eric the midget calling in to beg Howard to play clips from the worst show in entertainment history followed by the greatest song writer of ALL TIME, Sir Paul McCartney coming in to promote a new record and answer MOST of Howard's questions about the Beatles, women, etc and then top that off with a big dose of the world biggest drunken loser with half an ass in Jeff the Drunk?

Where else could this possibly happen????

Only on the Stern Show.

I loved how Howard cut Eric off the second Sir Paul McCartney came in only to get RIGHT back to him, almost as if McCartney was an interuption in Howard's fascination with Eric.

Anyway, I dont' know if it is corporate pressure, Howard stepping it up a notch or just coincidence, but since they've come back from break, these shows have all been Grade A Stern Show.

Seriously, where else could you find so much wierd and different shit in a 5 hour period???

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Listening to the Eric show discussion now, I agree, so far this show, and the rest of the weeks have been great stuff, The McCartney interview was great, and everything was just interesting too.

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
...Could you have Brody Jenner coming in and getting grilled by the staff about what age he received his first BJ, then Eric the midget calling in to beg Howard to play clips from the worst show in entertainment history followed by the greatest song writer of ALL TIME, Sir Paul McCartney coming in to promote a new record and answer MOST of Howard's questions about the Beatles, women, etc and then top that off with a big dose of the world biggest drunken loser with half an ass in Jeff the Drunk?

Where else could this possibly happen????

Only on the Stern Show.

I loved how Howard cut Eric off the second Sir Paul McCartney came in only to get RIGHT back to him, almost as if McCartney was an interuption in Howard's fascination with Eric.

Anyway, I dont' know if it is corporate pressure, Howard stepping it up a notch or just coincidence, but since they've come back from break, these shows have all been Grade A Stern Show.

Seriously, where else could you find so much wierd and different shit in a 5 hour period???
It was pretty much the best show in a long, long time. The only thing I would have changed would have been to substitute some SalandRichard antics for Jenner, but I know I'm in the minority when it comes to SalandRichard appreciation.

rickster53

Oct 16, 2008
Syracuse,NY
The only thing I would have changed would have been to substitute some SalandRichard antics for Jenner, but I know I'm in the minority when it comes to SalandRichard appreciation.
Anything would have been better than that Jenner interview. He's another no-talent reality TV "star" just like Rod Stewart's kid, only this time Howard and the gang felt the need to 'play nice', so they claimed that JD and everybody else who didn't like him were just jealous. It was the kind of suck-up, softball interview that Howard always criticizes Jay Leno for doing. The only low-point in an otherwise great show.

Last edited:

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Anything would have been better than that Jenner interview. He's another no-talent reality TV "star" just like Rod Stewart's kid, only this time Howard and the gang felt the need to 'play nice', so they claimed that JD and everybody else who didn't like him were just jealous. It was the kind of suck-up, softball interview that Howard always criticizes Jay Leno for doing. The only low-point in an otherwise great show.
Booey's talked many times about trying not to make a guest clam up by attacking them right out of the gate. They probably didn't want to put him on defense so that he'd be open about whatever sex stuff Howard wanted to get out of him. Jay never has to dig for info as all his interviews are just shy of scripted.

Sounds like a great show today! Can't wait to listen to it sometime tomorrow afternoon... :)

rickster53

Oct 16, 2008
Syracuse,NY
Booey's talked many times about trying not to make a guest clam up by attacking them right out of the gate. They probably didn't want to put him on defense so that he'd be open about whatever sex stuff Howard wanted to get out of him.
It's not even about attacking him. It just seemed like Howard was going out of his way to not say anything even jokingly critical about what the guy has done (and if you've seen any of the ads for that Bromance show of his, you know it's the gayest thing on TV). When JD or one of the callers tries to say anything negative, Howard and Robin immediately dismiss them by saying 'you're just jealous". Maybe Howard was being overly nice because he didn't want to scare off Paul or his people.