I'm ready to join...

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
I'm ready to join those of you who think Robin is the most annoying fuckin' woman I've ever heard. Is there ANYTHING she doesn't know about? Is she EVER wrong about anything? Recently she has been grating on my last fuckin nerve, I am at the point where just hearing her voice makes my blood boil, no wonder she can't keep a fuckin' man, motherfucker would be ready to kill her ass within a week.:bigahh:

Reactions: mrpacs

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
Wow! I got a kick out of her this week when she kept saying how the yet to be released Palm "Pre" phone is the best phone available. How the heck would she know? It's not even released! They don't even know the battery life for it yet. There isn't even a working model yet! Palm just showed it for the first time at CES and the presenter didn't even know how to demo it. It's hilarious!

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Wow! I got a kick out of her this week when she kept saying how the yet to be released Palm "Pre" phone is the best phone available. How the heck would she know? It's not even released! They don't even know the battery life for it yet. There isn't even a working model yet! Palm just showed it for the first time at CES and the presenter didn't even know how to demo it. It's hilarious!
See what I mean? Bitch even knows the freakin' future.

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
So much great comedy is about her (not from her). She sits there, says stupid stuff, takes all manner of things up her ass, and gets made fun of for our amusement. And then she tries to claim its all an act, and that she knows exactly what she's doing. Most of the show may be fake, but her insanity is as real as it gets.

Ham Hands Bill's song alone makes up for whatever else she does, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrpacs

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
She can get on my nerves, but when she does say something funny it hits twice as hard, probably because I'm not expecting it from her.

Also, she should get huge credit for keeping the 'Baba Booey' christening alive. If you go back and listen to that show, she's the one that rescues that thought from the dead and brought it back from the dead.