I'm over it and moving on.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I'm over it now. I was pissed yesterday and yes I feel we were mislead. It's only a radio show and I got Sirius for NASCAR not Howard or Bubba they were a bonus for me.
I'll still listen to Howard and the uncensored show on Friday's. Hopefully I can find something else to listen to for the last 2hrs of work from 3 to 5pm.
Suggestions?

Now I wish that Sirius and NASCAR could come to an agreement on streaming NASCAR online.:mad::mad:

Reactions: IronJabroni

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I'm over it now. I was pissed yesterday and yes I feel we were mislead. It's only a radio show and I got Sirius for NASCAR not Howard or Bubba they were a bonus for me.
I'll still listen to Howard and the uncensored show on Friday's. Hopefully I can find something else to listen to for the last 2hrs of work from 3 to 5pm.
Suggestions?

Now I wish that Sirius and NASCAR could come to an agreement on streaming NASCAR online.:mad::mad:

I do have Brian France's business card ;) Maybe I should give him a ring LOL. I waited on him a few times and he gave me his card. Funny thing about it was that on the back it had Warren Sapps cell phone from the Tampa Days.

I'm still bummed but I have way more content than I can keep up with. I still have Howard Stern and Covino and Rich and then way more music than I can even listen to.

Plus I will at least catch the Friday Live Shows for sure.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Suggestions?

You mean you are actually judging a perceived slight by a radio show in context to other more important parts of your life; instead of letting it fester deep down in your soul until it consumes every pore of your being and every one of your posts on this site?

What a novel concept. :clap:

Reactions: Chob

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
You mean you are actually judging a perceived slight by a radio show in context to other more important parts of your life; instead of letting it fester deep down in your soul until it consumes every pore of your being and every one of your posts on this site?

:lol: That's kind of a good way to put it really.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!

Yup that just about sums it up.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I don't know about that lol.. I was pretty pissed about the situation yesterday.

Dude, if you are able to do in 24 hours what some people haven't been able to do in 3+ years; you are James Dean, Joe Strummer, Che Guevara and Han Solo rolled into one.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I'm still pissed. This cuts my Sirius enjoyment in half. This really blows. Ooops, can i say that without getting bleeped?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Do I wish we had a live show? Yep. Do I wish it was uncensored? Yep.

Will I still listen to Bubba at 3pm? Yep. It is still good and better than any other show on Sirius or FM.

I very annoyed by how it all went down and it is certainly a shitty deal when you pay for it but some bubba is better than no bubba.

For all of you people constantly talk about how good the Stern show was back in the day, you know have that with Bubba. You have a show that pushes the boundaries of FM where he will be under constant pressure to perform and get ratings. This could be a huge thing as his show could be simulcasted all over the country. Who knows.

TimTimSalabim

Oct 17, 2008
Any suggestions for a replacement? I'm not up for listening to Bubba say "shizit" all day or a Ned bit where every other word is bleeped. I wish they'd run Ron&Fez in this timeslot.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008

you are much too sane for these forums...I must politely ask you to leave :icon_biggrin:

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
Any suggestions for a replacement? I'm not up for listening to Bubba say "shizit" all day or a Ned bit where every other word is bleeped. I wish they'd run Ron&Fez in this timeslot.

How about Breuer Unleashed or Drive This On Hardcore Sports Radio those are two sutiable replacements for the afternoon.