I'm going to hell so that you can live.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I kill things. I infect primates with viruses. I hit pigs and monkeys with radiation. I irradiate mice and chop their legs off. I dissect monkey brains and eyes. I kill thinking creatures because I'm human. I'm gonna pay at some point for my sins at the cost of your medication.

Science is ugly. PETA members should be excluded from chemo. Life is dirt, just like the bible says.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Thanks Cap'n Bad!

I'll save a seat at the bar in hell for you!

. . . but I'm going there for different reasons. . . . .

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I applaud your efforts, Cpt. I've seen too many people suffer and die because of cancer. Do whatever needs to be done in the name of finding cures and treatments.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I applaud your efforts, Cpt. I've seen too many people suffer and die because of cancer. Do whatever needs to be done in the name of finding cures and treatments.

My opinion exactly. I kill monkeys so that your mother can live. Life was never meant to be easy, nor the act of dying unpainful.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I'm down with that!

In the military, we call it "doing the dirt". We kill everything that you would kill for a purpose. We give up the after life to do ugly things that make this life better.

We take all the little fuzzies and warmth of life and fuck it. We kill all that is warm and fuzzy. Sentimental and logical means shit in the line of fire. We do the dirt. Uniformed people will commit mortal sins for country.

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Damn straight. Mother Hectic fought off cancer, but died from MS last year, and Pop Hectic died from the one two punch of Alzheimer's and Lou Gehrig's disease the year before that. Not pretty ways to go.

Whatever we can do in the medical/scientific fields we should do.

We know the al qaeda wants to use chemical, biological, and dirty weapons on us. I'd rather see some rats and monkeys make the sacrifice than an entire city just because some people are squeamish.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
From the title, I thought they were shipping you off to Iraq or some other hellhole. Glad that's not the case...