I'm Caving In

roscoryan

DRC Graphics Guru
Oct 13, 2008
Burnsville, MN
Thanks to Sirius XM & Slacker..........

......................I'm getting an iPhone.......................................

...an Apple product.......................

I'm so ashamed.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of at all. I plan to pretty much do the same once AT&T takes over my regional provider and all their rural cellular towers. I can hardly wait and this will likely happen around the time that Apple will announce some new iPhones. I am certainly holding off to see what Apple does. Plus AT&T is also rolling out 3G in my area, which it does not have currently. All good things come to those who wait!

By the way RoscoRyan, I picked up a new Lenovo T400 Business Notebook today. I recently hired a new program manager and decided to give him my 9 month old HP NC6400 Business Notebook. I have to say Lenovo makes a killer business notebook. They certainly add some candy that HP doesn't provide on their business notebooks and their level of built in security with the newer Centrino 2 with V-Pro built it is just fantastic. You really need to quit buying all this shit and telling us about it. LOL

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
If you need any pointers you know who to talk to.
Posted via Mobile Device

roscoryan

DRC Graphics Guru
Oct 13, 2008
Burnsville, MN
For those of you that don't know my history on SBS/DRC, I'm always been somewhat anti-Apple and have given some of their fanboys serious grief for their proselytizing Apple and Mac products.

Our company uses AT&T, and were able to upgrade our phones this month. Given my love of music, and the apps you can get to enjoy it, not to mention the iPod capabilities, the iPhone was my choice. I do have to admit I gave BB serious consideration, just because I don't like Apple.

I will hopefully have it next week, and can't wait to try the Slacker app. If it works for me (I have plenty of WiFi & 3G coverage where I'd use it), I may just give Val my Slacker player.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
I did a little mini-review of Slacker on 3G and it works real nice. Very snappy when you're in the car and don't have access to Wifi. And the SQ will blow you away.