I'm a slacker..

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Well, I've done it....

Thanks to TXWJ here, I bought his old 8gb G1, and its going to be shipped out this week. I just signed into my slacker account and fired up my custom stations and started tweaking them again. Also looking into new stations, i'm having fun with it. I am looking forward to playing with the stations, especially XM station recreations. Some of it is looking pretty good. So, Just so you all know, I'll be hanging around this area a bit more soon. I'll let you all know what I think once I get it. I know the g1 has its downfalls compared to the g2, but I thought it was a good place to start.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
IIRC you and I were in a few nu-metal rock discussions. This should keep you busy. I'm pimping my Squizz channel out, lol. :Smiley_wink:

Let me know what you think. 160+ bands.
Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations

Cool, thanks! You are right, I think we had some music disucssions before. I will check into this. I listened to a squizz channel clone yesterday, but this one is different, so I'll be sure to check it out!

edit: clicked the link, it didn't work. page cannot be found.

bjordan

Aug 31, 2009
Congrats on the G1. I was really close to getting one then just decided to get a G2. Either way I'm loving portable slacker!

oncesir, I'm having trouble with your link too. I'd love to get my hands on your Squizz station. When I had XM Squizz was about the only station I listened too.