I'm a Retard

tonyho7476

Oct 17, 2008
I'm sure this revelation would surprise no one, but I'm talking about Richard. He goes to a concert, pisses his diaper until it leaks, and then goes to a midnight showing of 'Creep Show' because he tries to fit in as many horror movies as possible, during the Halloween season.

He has been tucked in by elves, lived in a storage unit, lived in a van and shit out the bottom of it, and numerous other things. The scary thing is, he is for real. I believe every creepy thing he claims to have done.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
It's funny because he's so weird, but at the same time, perfectly believable.
He's like one of my weird friends that does strange things, and you are almost disgusted to know him, but still your glad you know him for the stories. I believe he's as weird as he says, because I know people like that too. He still keeps his ordinary lifestyle (by strange person standards) while still being on the show, which is refreshing. While the rest of the show is eating at fancy restaurants, Richard still is in the habit of eating at olive garden or perkins, and likes going to concerts where people just do drugs and puke everywhere.

He's a refreshingly gross part of the show when he's in.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Yeah cause no matter HOW BAD you maybe doing it's not PISSING YOURSELF AND NOT SHOWERING FOR DAYS BAD.

tonyho7476

Oct 17, 2008
I want to visit Taco Tico next time I am in Kansas. You know that stuff has gotta be the worst stuff ever.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
dont forget that he shit in a can and put it in the oven at one of his shows back in the day

i can't relate to a guy who doesnt think twice about peeing his pants at a concert. and WTF is so great about Coheed and Cambria??!!?!?

I love richard though. his accent makes everything funny (except their lame phony phone calls)

tonyho7476

Oct 17, 2008
I was just there in August the same weekend they were taping the stuff at his parent's house.. I should of went. :rolleyes:

Hey Richard, this is your dad. Just wanted to let you know we went to Taco Tico. Ok, we'll talk to ya later.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I'll be in Kansas City, MO in a few weeks, and this thread made me go look them up to see if they had any locations nearby - thinking maybe I'd go there just for shits and giggles. Apparently, though, they aren't close to to either K.C. KS or MO, so no Taco Tico for me. :mad:

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Hey Richard, this is your dad. Just wanted to let you know we went to Taco Tico. Ok, we'll talk to ya later.

"Hey Richard, this is your dad...I don't want to say that I'm embarrassed or nuthin' about yer wearin' diapers and all, but I spect you won't be seein' me when you come for yer next holiday visitin'. I'm goin' to the back of the barn to leave this mortal coil just like the dog did a couple of years ago...I'll talk to ya late....er...I mean have fun living in your own piss 'n shit".