If Mike, David, Adam and Zach dont return for 2009....

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
Whoa backer down....did something happen???? Or are you trying to get the board moving :shock::scared: And which Marty are you talking about. Snider or Smith?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Snider...:right:

I used to rant that Marty wasn't made for radio. He's great on TV, but I just couldn't listen to him when he was in 128...:shock:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Like I said, he's great on TV, but put him in the studio with DP, and it's like WWIII...:right:

Oh the horror...:shock:

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Which marty is which??

Smith is the one from espn that co hosts JJ's show on XM. Or at least he used to, I dont know about now. You'll know him on espn, he's the one with jelled spiked hair that went out years ago, and his head bobs back and forth nonstop while he's talking. Everything he reports is breaking news, regardless how old the story is.
Snider is the tall pit reporter for TNT in the first half of the season. Kinda blonde hair I think.

Cementups

Oct 23, 2008
That crew is definately one of the best meshed shows on the radio. don't change it if it ain't broke.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
If TMD is taken off the air I'll most likely be cancelling my subsription. Even though I LOVE the NFL channel I can get by without it.

Of course this depends on if the other shows are staying or if new shows are put on. I know Speedway will stay even though I personally can do without "the Q". (yes I know I'm in the minority)

I really only listen to the nascar and nfl channels with an occasional listen to music. One thing I'm sure of is that if TMD is gone I'll be highly TICKED OFF.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
Smith is the one from espn that co hosts JJ's show on XM. Or at least he used to, I dont know about now. You'll know him on espn, he's the one with jelled spiked hair that went out years ago, and his head bobs back and forth nonstop while he's talking. Everything he reports is breaking news, regardless how old the story is.
Snider is the tall pit reporter for TNT in the first half of the season. Kinda blonde hair I think.

I like him but the bobble head thing drives me crazy. Did you read the article for ESPN the mag he did on Jr? I thought it was really good.

KSfarmgirl

Nov 6, 2008
If they take away Bubba AND TMD....it will suck. I can live without Bubba, but not TMD...

Les2

Oct 26, 2008

Ok think I got it....lol

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I like him but the bobble head thing drives me crazy. Did you read the article for ESPN the mag he did on Jr? I thought it was really good.

No I havent, I need to find it I guess. Marty's not a bad guy, we talked to him at Dega for few minutes. That head thing is funny as hell to watch..................... for a minute.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
I heard them mention it on Shifting gears, I just dont buy a lot of mags. I get nascar scene, thats it unless I go out and buy one. But I would like to check it out.

What about Nascar Illustrated? I like that one much better than Nascar Scene.

ESPN the mag actually covers a lot of nascar or motorsports related items. There was good article about Scott Speed that was actually done when he was still in F1 and then about the time the article was supposed to come out he had his falling out with the red bull side of F1. So the article was amended to include what happened and his entry into nascar. Also there was a article about Logano and what a admitted dork he is. Also a article about the a nascar flea market/auction where joe blow can come off the street and buy unused or barely used items the race teams no longer need. Lots of dirt trackers buy stuff to support their weekend habits.