If Mike, David, Adam and Zach dont return for 2009....

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
What about Nascar Illustrated? I like that one much better than Nascar Scene.

ESPN the mag actually covers a lot of nascar or motorsports related items. There was good article about Scott Speed that was actually done when he was still in F1 and then about the time the article was supposed to come out he had his falling out with the red bull side of F1. So the article was amended to include what happened and his entry into nascar. Also there was a article about Logano and what a admitted dork he is. Also a article about the a nascar flea market/auction where joe blow can come off the street and buy unused or barely used items the race teams no longer need. Lots of dirt trackers buy stuff to support their weekend habits.

Wow, sounds like its time for a change. Scene isnt all that good. I may switch my subscription. They done an article on Speed as well, and I liked him less after the article. I was kinda becoming a fan at first, but he basically said he doesnt really care if he makes it or not. Or if the fans like him or not. He's just really different, and you know people usually dont like that! I havent wrote him off yet, Im gonna see how acts next year first.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
I honestly lost a little bit of respect after seeing him take out Stenhouse during the final ARCA race. He seems to do well in the truck series. Speed is young and trendy. Has spent many years in Europe and is a little out there. I don't think most fans are used to that. I would call him metrosexual. Very into his look. Likes to change his hair color. Have you checked out his website??? Some of his photos are hilarous.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I gained a lot of respect for Speed after that Arca deal. Remember it was Stenhouse that tried and successfully wrecked Speed for over 50 laps.

Its like the Montoya/Stewart deal from Texas last year, these guys have to show that theyre not going to get pushed around.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
I gained a lot of respect for Speed after that Arca deal. Remember it was Stenhouse that tried and successfully wrecked Speed for over 50 laps.

Its like the Montoya/Stewart deal from Texas last year, these guys have to show that theyre not going to get pushed around.

Oh I remember. They both were riding each other pretty hard. Either way they both took themselves out and neither one won it. I guess I should say I was disappointed that Speed did not win it.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I honestly lost a little bit of respect after seeing him take out Stenhouse during the final ARCA race. He seems to do well in the truck series. Speed is young and trendy. Has spent many years in Europe and is a little out there. I don't think most fans are used to that. I would call him metrosexual. Very into his look. Likes to change his hair color. Have you checked out his website??? Some of his photos are hilarous.

I hadnt saw his website, but in the Scene interview there is a picture of him worshiping a shoe. He looks like he is about to bust one, if you know what I mean. Really odd bird.

And on Tradin Paint today he said the word bullshit, which isn't a big deal to me, but the next caller was a guy that participates in ARCA and he called Speed a Jackass and Post felt the need to inform him that TP is a family oriented show! I guess you cant go on the "Speed love fest" and call him out.