If JJ wins another championship................

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
There's a part of me that would love to see JJ win it...for the "4 in a row" deal...but, the 24 fan in me just wants to see that 5th championship.....we'll know the answer come November.

Champions??? Off topic: Tiger won this weekend's tourney...love watching him golf...coming into today 5 strokes down and with a great putt on the last hole....won by one. Great athlete. I'm not a big golf fan....just like watching great athletes be great.

Jager

Nov 16, 2008
Virginia
How long before they handicap him some how???:bigahh:

I wanna see JJ get that 4th title :headbang: Like him or not, you gotta give them some respect, this sport is about Team work, and when it comes down to it they do a heck of a job.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Champions??? Off topic: Tiger won this weekend's tourney...love watching him golf...coming into today 5 strokes down and with a great putt on the last hole....won by one. Great athlete. I'm not a big golf fan....just like watching great athletes be great.

I love that. Sheer dominance. Win at all cost...:shock:

Makes me happy to be an American...:)

Jager

Nov 16, 2008
Virginia

I just saw that on sports center. :ter:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
He's talented and could do it easily. However even as a HMS fan I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPEN. It's boring. Even seeing him win has gotten old for me. after he made the pass on Hamlin I totally lost interest in the race. I didn't pay attention, sure there were only a few laps left but I watched the whole damn thing up until that point. Didn't even watch any post-race shows on Fox or Speed and I always do.
It's just boring.
This isn't to take away from his talents because he's the man out there right now but damn.... It's not fun for a spectator.

For me, ANYONE but Jimmie Johnson would be fine by me. Of coures, my top picks would be the 24 and 18 but anyone would do.

Jager

Nov 16, 2008
Virginia
I agree to disagree on this topic lol but I see everybody's point cause if I wasn't a Johnson fan I would probably feel the same. I was like that when Gordon was winning and even Busch last year.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I always like to pull for the underdog.

When Gordon started out I was big time for him, then in the late '90's when he won seemingly EVER TIME I got sick of it. Now I'm ready for him to win again. LOL. :p

I do the same thing with football.

If Kyle Busch won 3 championships in a row I'd be totally against him winning another race. For a while. :rolleyes: