Identity of Benjy's Party Date

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Based on the tidbits they've been dropping, I think it's Sarah Haeussler, who was in the "Dumb as a Rock" competition - she acted completely erratically and got naked, I think she even grabbed Sal's naked package (VOMIT)...

Here's a link to her Facebook pictures... good score for Benjy if he's hittin' that...

Sarah April Haeussler | Facebook

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I thought they confirmed it was Ivy Supersonic? Did I mishear?

I don't think it's Ivy, because Gary said

a) He had to go look up who this person was, he couldn't remember her offhand,
b) He wouldn't even call her a "guest," she appeared on the show a couple of times,
c) Howard had to be reminded as well as to who this person was

BTW I think Sarah was not just on "Dumb as a Rock", it was "World's Strongest Naked Woman" as well, though I might be mistaken. She was formerly on the reality show "My Antonio" I believe.

Supafly

Oct 12, 2008
This is dull, boring, tedious, uninteresting time filler. And next up..... Medicated Pete.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
This is dull, boring, tedious, uninteresting time filler. And next up..... Medicated Pete.

So what isn't time filler?

Can't have the whores in, people complain.
Can't do this thing, because people complain it's for Howard TV.
Can't talk about Artie's drug habits.
Can't do the news, because people would complain.
Can't take a vacation because people would complain.
Can't retire, because people would complain.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
good call with the Sarah guess, you are correct, the guys are talking to her on the wrap up show.

Thanks! I am totally giving myself a gold star. :)

I hope Benjy does get to take her, if only to make Howard/Beth uncomfortable. I know "office parties" are basically somewhat political, but Howard is ridiculous with this one with so many stipulations. Today alone was, "no cameras" and "don't expect me to know your wife's name". :confused:

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Thanks! I am totally giving myself a gold star. :)

I hope Benjy does get to take her, if only to make Howard/Beth uncomfortable. I know "office parties" are basically somewhat political, but Howard is ridiculous with this one with so many stipulations. Today alone was, "no cameras" and "don't expect me to know your wife's name". :confused:

and he says he's NOT narcissistic.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
It sounded like Howard originally planned this without many rules and then Beth started adding to it.

Anyway it's Sarah. Some caller on the Wrap Up Show was saying Benjy could never fuck her when in reality he already has. People really doubt Benjy's ability to get women for some reason.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
It sounded like Howard originally planned this without many rules and then Beth started adding to it.

Anyway it's Sarah. Some caller on the Wrap Up Show was saying Benjy could never fuck her when in reality he already has. People really doubt Benjy's ability to get women for some reason.

I don't think it'd be that hard for benji. if he's rapping to a broad, all he has to do is play the job card, then proceed to tell her he's on tv and on the show with howard. pretty simple to close the deal once u get a woman hooked in with that stuff I would think; his looks go out the window by that point.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Also, this broad is something of a fame whore, but a bad one. Deep down she probably thinks by hitching herself to Benjy she can make a buck out of it. Benjy recognized this and knew he could get into her pants.

I'll bet she will be BACK on the Stern show in 2010 simply because of something she says or does at the party (if she goes). As much as the crew all complain about her, they like loony guests, and she can eat up a lot of air-time, which has to be priority number one for the rest of their remaining contract.