i'd very much appreciate your help

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
i have my confirmation tones set to go off whenever I get a artist/song alert. well this morning i get an alert for the artist, the roadhouse with the song title called the roadhouse. I was pretty darn sure I didn't have anything like that stored on my memo feature, but to humor myself i went through the list and check and just as i thought, there was no such artist/song stored in my memory feature.

i called sirius and was basically told to do a factory restore as it was a hardware issue. sure its possibly a quick fix, but i am not willing to do that just yet.

so I am asking for your help to check and see if you guys are having the same issue, because if you are i want to document that its just not my receiver and send all this in a email to sirius so they can try and correct the problem.

thank you for your time and appreciate all who are willing to help me on this.

Aaron

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
This has happened to me with a Starmate Replay a few times, and a friend it happened to as well. Get an alert for an arist and song I've never even heard of. A strange glitch is what we chalked it up to. Rarely occurs.

jnockels

Mar 1, 2009
Yankton, SD
I have all 30 spaces of my alert memory filled and have minor issues quite often. I will be alerted when R.E.M. is on, but not when REM is playing. I will know when The Beatles are coming up, but not when "Beatles" are on.
Also, I have found that if I add a song to the memory when listening to a decades channel that embeds the year the song came out , it will not always come up when it is played on another channel. ie.."it's the end of the World as we know it -'87" vs. "It's the end of the World as we know it."