I removed my avatar from SBS. RIP, good friend.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Aaron don't feel too bad. I am the one that came up with the Digital Radio Central name and when I got word that the forum was up, I had to ask MM what the URL was. I had tried digitalradiocenter.com and digitalradiocenter.net. None of them worked. DUH it is digitalradiocentral. LOL

Digital for all the current technology out there, which is digital.
Radio for Sat, Internet, HD Testical, which are also all digital.
Central, because we want to be the central location for all these digital technologies.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
Aaron don't feel too bad. I am the one that came up with the Digital Radio Central name and when I got word that the forum was up, I had to ask MM what the URL was. I had tried digitalradiocenter.com and digitalradiocenter.net. None of them worked. DUH it is digitalradiocentral. LOL

That was pretty funny. :)

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Listen...if you guys are going to pull the plug on SBS then could you guys save the series I did for the Channel 9 shows? I got through ten shows I believe, but I've just been slammed for time to do what is required for posting those shows. I would do it here if the plug is going to be pulled over there, but is there any way those files could be saved over on this site?

Just wondering....

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Listen...if you guys are going to pull the plug on SBS then could you guys save the series I did for the Channel 9 shows? I got through ten shows I believe, but I've just been slammed for time to do what is required for posting those shows. I would do it here if the plug is going to be pulled over there, but is there any way those files could be saved over on this site?

Just wondering....

Channel 9 shows? Can you direct us to a link and we can see if there is anything we can do to pull the info? I don't know I am lost on this one.

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
I'm Starting to see digitalradiocentral links in the signatures over at SBS.

Those Mod's over there don't take kindly to linking to the competition....

OH, This post is the Mod's Post...( hee... hee.)

I do hope SBS does not die... It would be ashamed to loose all those archives with all that information.

Maybe Ryan will give a dump of the theads or allow this forum to re-post some.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
Channel 9 shows? Can you direct us to a link and we can see if there is anything we can do to pull the info? I don't know I am lost on this one.

These are all old Stern TV shows.

I told him to let me know and I'll get them.

mixhail

Oct 12, 2008
I was a huge fan of SBS but haven't been on in awhile because of the slowness they put out. So glad I found this place and I'm here to stay!

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
These are all old Stern TV shows.

I told him to let me know and I'll get them.

The titles of threads were basic. Each show thread read: Channel 9: Show 1, Channel 9: Show 2...on and on through to show 10.

I have the pictures saved on a Photobucket account, but the descriptives that correspond to each picture I do not have saved.

I guess it's not a real big deal, but I always thought that they would be on a server somewhere and that if people wanted to check it out, it would always be there at their fingertips.

If it's possible then great, but if not or if it appears to be too much of an undertaking, well, I'd understand.

Thanks for wanting to help out in any case.

Ifandorbut(packie)

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
The titles of threads were basic. Each show thread read: Channel 9: Show 1, Channel 9: Show 2...on and on through to show 10.

I have the pictures saved on a Photobucket account, but the descriptives that correspond to each picture I do not have saved.

I guess it's not a real big deal, but I always thought that they would be on a server somewhere and that if people wanted to check it out, it would always be there at their fingertips.

If it's possible then great, but if not or if it appears to be too much of an undertaking, well, I'd understand.

Thanks for wanting to help out in any case.

Ifandorbut(packie)

Check your PM.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
As the saying goes, I think that "the horse has left the barn." It would be hard to go back to SBS at this point, given the hard work that has gone into this site.