I Put My New Shoes On

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I can't imagine not having a lot of shoes. I have 2 regulars for winter - a hiking sneaker and boots, various summer work shoes, loafers, light boat shoes, and about a half dozen Pumas. Plus 2 pairs of sandals and dress shoes.

The day I buy Skechers (or Crocs) is when I go to my 1st Nickelback concert.
Wolf has just sent you a pair of crocs in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Reactions: scotchandcigar

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I have some Dockers shoes, brown and black, for work. Doc Martens for occasional wear. Some cheap comfortable Wal-Mart brand shoes for staying home. And I bought some throwback classic Nikes like the ones Forest Gump used to run in... I get so many compliments on those. People seem to dig them.
I've never owned crocs, sandals, or flip flops.

Reactions: MadisonRadio1

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I have some Dockers shoes, brown and black, for work. Doc Martens for occasional wear. Some cheap comfortable Wal-Mart brand shoes for staying home. And I bought some throwback classic Nikes like the ones Forest Gump used to run in... I get so many compliments on those. People seem to dig them.
I've never owned crocs, sandals, or flip flops.
Did you drink Dr Pepper?

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I like brown and tan dress shoes, you can wear virtually any color dress slack with them. if I wear black dress shoes, its usually with black slacks. I have 6 pair brown or tan and 3 pair of black.

Casual shoes 1 pair black, 1 pair brown and 1 gray athletic

Athletic: 1 pair green, 1 pair light blue and 4 pairs of white

Reactions: memebag

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
MA
I like brown and tan dress shoes, you can wear virtually any color dress slack with them. if I wear black dress shoes, its usually with black slacks. I have 6 pair brown or tan and 3 pair of black.

Casual shoes 1 pair black, 1 pair brown and 1 gray athletic

Athletic: 1 pair green, 1 pair light blue and 4 pairs of white
I have 1 pair of really dressy Cole Haan burgundy leather shoes, which go with any suit. But recently I noticed this trend (so it seems), where the weathermen on TV wear medium brown shoes with everything. It seems odd.

Reactions: MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
Its going to be 60 degrees up here today so I'm going to wear my light brown dress shoe over tan slacks and my St.Patrick's Day dress shirt. Tomorrow is casual day so I'm wearing stonewash jeans with my white athletic shoes and a plaid shirt.

I also have a pair of snowshoes, ice cleats, monster boots and a pair of goulashes.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Got a new pair of shoes for work:

$20 at Walmart and this is the third time I've bought them. I decided to live on the wild side this go around and went with brown instead of the black I've been wearing for the last 11 months. Also, the ones I buy don't have that loop in the back, and they are a bit darker than in that pic.

I guess I could have just bought one better pair for $60 and they would have last the year but this is good enough.

Last edited: