I need help please?

joe2k4

Nov 12, 2008
Alright well I called XM to upgrade to there near cd q streem because I wanted pop2k at 128. I closed down one of my sirius's internet radio accounts, because I figured xm would be the same. However I payed for it Saturday night and still no higher quality streem is available. I am real confused. THen to top it all off whenever I call cs about it they have no idea what the hell I am talking about. SO is XM just makng you pay and not improving there quality? My understanding was it was going to be just like Sirius's high streem.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Thats what it is supposed to be. They have definatly messed up your setup. Make sure your login is attached to the radio id which has the high speed attached.

If it looks ok, then call up a CSR again and if they don't answer your questions, ask for a supervisor or ask for technical support. If you are paying for it, you should be receiving it.

bwaldron

Oct 18, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Thats what it is supposed to be. They have definatly messed up your setup. Make sure your login is attached to the radio id which has the high speed attached.

If it looks ok, then call up a CSR again and if they don't answer your questions, ask for a supervisor or ask for technical support. If you are paying for it, you should be receiving it.

It's not you -- XM has had issues handling this. I paid for the $2.99 upgrade last Wednesday, and did not get the 128K option available until last evening.

As noted, make sure that (if you have multiple radios on your account) the radio ID set up for XMRO premium on your account is the one you're using with the XM online login.