I love SIRIUS XM!

dharmabum

Dec 29, 2008
I have to get me a few of those Sirius Doggie stickers to let people know.

I just saw one on a guys car yesterday and now on CruiserDog's Peterbilt.

Cool.
I proudly display mine alongside my Howard Stern bumper sticker.

B-Fudd

Dec 29, 2008
seattle,wa
Hello everone i love sirius satellite radio
i love bubba the love spong show he is the gwwweattt
i like my music love your guys not in a fag way

Kevin2500

Nov 12, 2008
clinton ohio
I've had my sirius since early 04 way before stern and i absoultely love the music except for the repeats. Im so glad that sirius got mlb home plate. My favorate channels has to be classic vinyl boneyard, and hair nation, and the decades stations.

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston

Hey anyone from here going to CES? :)

Not this year, had too much fun the first time and do not want to ruin the memories of hanging out with the old SBS gang, the live broadcast of the Wise Guys, Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders and the Sirius Party at the Hard Rock. Besides, I might want to buy something that I do not need.

If you go, take lots of pics and report back!

TulaneJeff

Oct 13, 2008
New Orleans
Not this year, had too much fun the first time and do not want to ruin the memories of hanging out with the old SBS gang, the live broadcast of the Wise Guys, Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders and the Sirius Party at the Hard Rock. Besides, I might want to buy something that I do not need.

If you go, take lots of pics and report back!

George,
You better not go without me! CES 2010?

Dinner's on me at one of Emeril's restaurants.

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
George,
You better not go without me! CES 2010?

Dinner's on me at one of Emeril's restaurants.

I have a feeling 2010 may be the year we will all want to get together again. i am pretty sure Sirius Son is up for it.

Drew, strippers are always on me, I can't get rid of them.

satradfan

Oct 11, 2008
I took a tour of Sirius' New York City studios in April 2001 (before they even launched the service)...and from that day I knew satellite radio was the future of radio in America.

Imagine...under one roof in New York City (and also with studios in Washington DC, Nashville and LA) Sirius XM broadcasts hundreds of channels of music, news, sports and entertainment from coast to coast (much of it commercial free).

It doesn't matter where in America you live, you can now get up to the minute news, sports and information along with the latest commercial free music delivered right to you.

I can't go anywhere without my satellite radio!

Thinking of the diverse talent that comes through the Sirius XM studios in one day is mind-blowing...from radio talent like Howard Stern, Cousin Brucie and Chris Russo to main stream music stars like Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and John Mayer and rock legends like Bob Dylan and Bruce Springsteen...not to mention the countless other music stars from every conceivable genre along with news and sports icons.

With Sirius and XM now combined, 2009 should be the year that they make their message clear: they are America's Satellite Radio Company!

Reactions: TSS Taylor

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I know one thing... The Bridge is Back and with Cinemagic there is 2 more channels to love that I hope stay around from now on!

Good Job getting them both back on the sats at midnight, its certainly a start to a Happy New Year 2009!

drdroo

#1 by Women 18-24
Staff member
Oct 9, 2008
Bangor, ME USA
I'm surprised they didn't wait until 6a to flip the switch like they've done for channel changes in the past.

Now if only they'd bring back Super Shuffle.. :\

HCLogo

Dec 28, 2008
GTA, Ontario, Canada
It doesn't matter where in America you live, you can now get up to the minute news, sports and information along with the latest commercial free music delivered right to you.

I hope in the future SiriusXM has plans to show a little more love to us Canadian brothers and sisters, at least in the major cities to start. We get kind of "shafted" when it comes to traffic and weather :cry:

TX WJ

Intelligent Donkey
Oct 15, 2008
Chucktown
I have been on Sirius since 2002.

I love Sirius, with the work I do, I need to have something to listen to. It is not perfect, but it is the best money I spend each month.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
Satellite radio was a dream until I got it as my best Christmas gift ever (12-25-2007). I think back at what took me so long and the amazing world I missed out on. Once a small group of customers on the route asked me why I needed such large (Altec Lansing) phones to listen to an MP3 player. There collective jaws dropped when I explained that PK and T Rock where dissecting the previous week's games an channel 124. They all thought satellite radio was primarily for home and auto listening.

mesmerizer

Jan 1, 2009
Two Worlds

I have been a fan of satellite radio when it was just a concept. Just the idea that I can simply slip into a world of music and information with a simple turn of a dial amazes me. I love news from all over the world and BBC does it for me everytime. The menu of music is delightful and gives my moods fresh life and direction. I grew up in another country but have always listened to American music and often times not sure who was the artist that made me dance or sing or want to ask someone for one more dance. Today, when I hear those songs I can give the artist special thanks for making moments of my life memorable. As for news, talk, sports, weather, traffic etc--it makes life on the roads pleasant and wonderful. Satellite Radio----my drug.