I love SIRIUS XM!

Pedro

Que me gusta de Sirius? :siriusdog:

TODO!!!

Aunque pueden mejorar los canales de musica en español, con Baba firmando por dos años, CNN en Español, Ferrall, la BBC de Londres, la musica Jazz, Coffee House, etc, etc, Sirius es mejor para alguien que se la pasa en in vehiculo por mucho tiempo.

Sirius es lo mejor!!!:buttrock:

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md

TODO!!!

Aunque pueden mejorar los canales de musica en español, con Baba firmando por dos años, CNN en Español, Ferrall, la BBC de Londres, la musica Jazz, Coffee House, etc, etc, Sirius es mejor para alguien que se la pasa en in vehiculo por mucho tiempo.

Huh??

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV

TODO!!!

What the hell did you just say ? :confused:

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com

TODO!!!

I agree Pedro. It's so good to have you posting on here. You are the man. The service doesn't get old we do ;)
I'm just glad you are a part of the on air entertainment between all your calls to the shows!

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Other than Bubba's FM show, Sirius is the only thing I listen to except for when I don't have my Xact in the car. Hell I pay more attention to what's on Sirius than what's on TV. Putting aside my contempt for a few of their celebrity talent signings, treatment of some of the talent, and their lack of communication with subscribers, the service itself is great and has something for everyone.

I confess - I happen to really like The Underground Garage (25) and the thrash metal channel (27). What I miss is The Punk Channel on 29. I hope they bring it back.
Well they brought back Backspin and Strobe, maybe they'll listen to the fans of the punk channel and maybe even those fans of Lucy on the XM side.

mauiman

Dec 29, 2008
Giddy??

Tommy T,

You said it pal...the listening has been and remains awesome. When Sirius took on Howard they completed the best package of entertainment available anywhere. Time Spent Listening has always been major indication of success and between the equipment and the programming, I'm in deep. Howard and Bubba are good for 4-6 hours every weekday and it took me all of last week to manage the music I have recorded over the past few months.

I looked at Bubbas signing as an indication that the company may have learned some hard lessons. This is a clear recognition of the value of talented broadcasters. I've been listening to the second part of the Stern History and if you follow what he did closely, you will see that there is no such thing as second place...Howard has his name all over this now and you can bet the company will make good use of him over the next two years. He knows how to be number 1 and has not worked hard all of his life to go out with anything less than the reputation he has created.

We all know the product is good and it is good to see some positive thoughts on SiriusXM. They just dug out from three years of the FCC ... how many companies have to fight that battle? When I see the harsh talk, I chalk it up to a lot of people that are doing a lot of listening. It's all good and like any family, we have a few dysfunctional siblings! Gotta love 'em.

If you think about what the army did for Bubba, it is not hard to imagine that we could, by ourselves, put SiriusXM over! Wall Street may be in for a big surprise from all of us so keep putting out the good word...kind of nice for a change.

Oh and Tom - I thought that whole thing on Bubba was a work but "giddy," you better be careful or you are going to be on reprise of dial-a-date, (and not one you are going to like).

Tish

Nov 20, 2008
i heart SIRIUS XM!

I'm totally hooked on SIRIUS XM...for the nerdiest reasons!

I LOVE that there are two NPR channels. Local/FM NPR stations are usually low powered and fade in and out and they can choose to carry whichever NPR programs they want (which may or may not be appealing or accessible because of scheduling). The SIRIUS XM NPR channels carry all the best shows and you can listen coast to coast without any interruption!

I'm also a big fan of SIRIUS XMU's Blog Radio. I think it is one of the most forward programming options and really appeals to me. I think that incorporating the internet music community into satellite radio is a great way to offer even more new and cutting edge music and attract new (and young) listeners.

dharmabum

Dec 29, 2008
I can't believe that anyone could complain about Sirius. While I signed up strictly for Howard I'm totally hooked on the rest of the channels. My husband and I have different tastes in music and the only problems we have are which stations to listen to when we're together and not listening to Howard.

I love the country stations, margarittaville, bb king blues, ac/dc and the 70s to name a few. I've even become a fan of the new 40s station that came with the XM merger. I frequently make a 2 hour drive and my favorite thing to do is go through all the channels and listen to all the diverse music and talk stations.

To those that have complaints all I can say is, go spend an hour in a car with no satellite....it's torture.

swoody86

Nov 6, 2008
I've been a Sirius subscriber since January of 07 and could not possibly live without satellite radio. I love all the different geners of music in particular jazz and the decade channels (60's-90's for me). I've also enjoyed the added xm channels includnig MLB home plate channel, can't wait for baseball season. I just wanted to say count me in as one who loves SirusXM!

SPW

Sirius Smurf

Oct 14, 2008
Consider me another convert of SiriusXM. When there is nothing on TV Sirius is always there for me. The best thing about having something to listen in the house is that I can be entertained while actually doing something productive. The TV requires you to sit there and watch. I can work out, do paperwork, eat, clean, all while being entertained. I don't listen to music much, and I never had an Ipod so my Stiletto 2 has been more than enough for me. I'm sticking with Sirius for the long haul.

MarksFriggin

Dec 29, 2008
As soon as Howard Stern announced he was moving to Sirius, way back in 2004, I subscribed to the service. I fell in love with the commercial free music stations in those couple of years before Howard actually made the move. Now I get to hear Howard and his crew for 6 hours a day with very few interruptions.

The combo of Howard's stations with the commercial free music stations is great. No more static or constant antenna adjustments like I used to deal with back in the terrestrial radio days. I love it. A radio in both cars and a radio in the house.

I only listen to terrestrial radio for no more than 10 seconds every morning. "10 seconds?" you ask... Yes, 10 seconds on my clock radio to wake me up. That crappy static is so annoying that I'm forced to get up to turn on my Howard 100.