I like Sadler, but.................

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
After listening to the replay of his interview with Dave I have to say, he is full of crap! That was the most "politically correct" :bs: that I have ever heard. You dont jump out and file ANY type of court documents naming everyone and their brother as defendants if there wasnt a hell of a dispute! Even AJ was named, geez!
But of course he wasnt gonna say, "I hate them, they hate me, but at least I got my ride back"!
As much pressure that was on Jr and Jr last year, Sadler may have even more on him now.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
As much pressure that was on Jr and Jr last year, Sadler may have even more on him now.
For sure. I bet there is a couple clauses in his contract about performance that they'll use to dump him the first chance they get.
If he doesn't step up right away he'll be out of the ride mid-season.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I like him too and I hope for the best for him and for AJ. I hope they both have a great year.

I think this year will be a wake up call for some drivers, either "put up or shut up"
And if they can't get the job done, there are others in line willing to give it a shot.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I like him too and I hope for the best for him and for AJ. I hope they both have a great year.

I think this year will be a wake up call for some drivers, either "put up or shut up"
And if they can't get the job done, there are others in line willing to give it a shot.
Your awesome, you just luv everybody, dont you?:nana: