I just got off the phone with CS about channel 12

Tgajr

Oct 11, 2008
Baltimore, MD
Hi.

OK. This is what I was told. Channel 12 will be Led Zepplin until 12/31/08. Then the bridge comes back.

She did also say that new programming changes were coming soon.

I also expressed my dismay at Golf on the radio and laughed at the best of XM and she told me changes were coming to that too, but she couldnt say.

MODERATORS, PLEASE REMOVE MY PREVIOUS POST ABOUT QUESTIONS FOR CHANNEL 12

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Hi.

OK. This is what I was told. Channel 12 will be Led Zepplin until 12/31/08. Then the bridge comes back.

She did also say that new programming changes were coming soon.

I also expressed my dismay at Golf on the radio and laughed at the best of XM and she told me changes were coming to that too, but she couldnt say.

MODERATORS, PLEASE REMOVE MY PREVIOUS POST ABOUT QUESTIONS FOR CHANNEL 12

I would not trust anything from honest from Sirius regarding any of their programming. They lie. They lie. And then they Lie.

Led Zeplin Sucks (they didn't before ... now they do).

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH
CS people are the last to know anything. They just read from scripts, or they just tell you what you want to hear, vaguely so you can't call it a bait and switch. (like telling you changes were coming to BOXM, but not actually saying anything of substance) They basically know what we know.

AZJoe

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
CS people are the last to know anything. They just read from scripts, or they just tell you what you want to hear, vaguely so you can't call it a bait and switch. (like telling you changes were coming to BOXM, but not actually saying anything of substance) They basically know what we know.

Which is...........NOTHING!!!:p

Reactions: TX WJ

Manco

Oct 14, 2008
I will second the fact that we can't trust what the CS people tell you. They don't have a good record for really knowing what's going on for future changes.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio

I agree. Taking any information from CS is a complete waste of time.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
In this case someone did mail Zeller, he said the same thing. Now, would he lie? Thats a different discussion.

ottawa_guy

Oct 20, 2008
There is a rumor stating The Pulse will be moving to Ch. 12.

Let's see what happens on 11/13

AZJoe

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I was told in 2003 that The Express was coming back to Sirius by a CS, 5 years later I am still waiting!! Which lifetime did she mean?:rolleyes: