I hit my girlfriend last night...

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by starmate, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davis

Davis Member

bylons. I did that once too. The good part was that I got away. The bad part is that my Mom spanked me even harder for running away from her when she was trying to discipline me.

Moral of the story: When your mother has a wooden spoon in her hand and she is going to hit you, take it like a man.
  2. Brian

Brian Banned

[​IMG] at You're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air ending.
  3. Heather

Heather Member

ugh, pathetic. :(
  4. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

"Pardon my French, but you're an asshole!"
    Wolf likes this.
  5. starmate

starmate Member

Wow, amazing how many responses this has recieved. Bravo. This place is hoppin.
    I have mixed feelings about the comments.
    On one hand I applaud to the people that realized it was a joke. On the flip side , I am disapointed to the comments that people are quick to judge. I dont feel like Im an "asshole".
    As a new member here, I was hoping this was a place equivelent to an "out there" section where anything goes, as long as forum rules are not broken. I have read the rules and they seem very fair. I dont believe this story ,that I picked up from another forum, was going to get this much reaction. I don't feel like I should apologize.

Like Chris Rock has said, " I don't condone hitting a woman, I understand it but I don't condone it /CR.
  6. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

:confused: :clueless:

The avatar is pretty funny, though.
  7. Evil_Ernie

Apparently you haven't seen one of the greatest movies ever made or you would have gotten my "quote". :p

The first part of your OP was in bad taste though and was a recipe for a major flogging. I hope you've learned your lesson and remember not to make tasteless posts like that in the future.
  8. starmate

starmate Member

Sorry, I missed the movie reference. What movie is it. Beer League?

Besides, I didn't know the word asshole was french.
  9. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

No, jokes are funny. It's fine to be tasteless, crude, insensitive or whatever as long as it makes someone laugh. There was no humor in your post, just a reference to some old TV show. That's not funny.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  10. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

So to sum it up...it's in bad taste...it's unfunny...it's plagiarized.

Bravo, douchebag, bravo. :shifty:
  11. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

Starmate, is this the ONLY way you can get responses to your brilliant posts? Now go away and Piss off. I subtracted -1 from his "reputation".
  12. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

That wasn't a funny joke and men shouldn't never hit women!!!
  13. bigdaddyII

bigdaddyII Member

When I hear of a man hitting a woman, I dont find it a laughing matter. Whether it was meant as a joke or not. I takes a real pussy to beat on a woman and a fucktard to joke about beating on a woman.
  14. Brian

Brian Banned

15. Evil_Ernie

:right:

Maybe this picture will jog your memory...

[​IMG]

...or maybe someone else will chime in and tell you. Anyone? Anyone? :)
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  16. starmate

starmate Member

:jj: I actually have the first one as a poster hung up in my game room with others.
  17. starmate

starmate Member

And its been sooo long since I have seen Bueller, I have forgotten what a classic that is.

touche
  18. mercury

mercury New Member

I say Bravo to Starmate!!!!!
    Now Ban the SOB ;);)
  19. dZilla

dZilla Member

Wow, it was a joke.... Apparently ppl only laugh and condone "Knock,Knock" jokes, or "why did the "chicken cross the street" jokes.

I thought it was funny, I mean the truth is if she listened the first time.....
  20. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

nevermind
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.