I hate to bring this up but ....

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
This place is VERY slow tonight. I am pretty sure it is this site as other sites are normal. Ironically SBS seems like lightning tonight. Something happening in the back that could be slowing things down?

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I just posted a thread about this in the moderators forum. I also sent a text message to Taylor to let him know. Not sure what is up? It has been slow like this since around 8:30 PM tonight CST.

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
not_this_shit_again.jpg
:D

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Dan checked in, but found the server is being hit by huge volumes of traffic. We are apparently not the only ones on the server. Since apparently this is a shared server he was unable to see exactly what was causing the issue. But he is aware of it and I am sure tomorrow during the day they will be able to get to the bottom of it.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
I just posted a thread about this in the moderators forum. I also sent a text message to Taylor to let him know. Not sure what is up? It has been slow like this since around 8:30 PM tonight CST.

Alright everybody...let's go bck to SBS. This slowness must not be tolerated!:hah:

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
I noticed it last night and figured it would be better by the time I came back on this morning and it is. At least the admins here care about the forums and get stuff done quickly...not like that other place where the head admin apparently gave up and didn't do anything to combat the slowness.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
There was some maintenance like stuff that I didn't even know was going on last night. Decided to keep the forum up and slow rather than shut it for maintenance.

Yeah now you tell us. Who is running this place Sirius? hehehee... sorry I just had to do it. :whistle: LOL

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
If that were the case we would of deleted the politics forum, and renamed the DRC Lounge to the Hang out spot.

;)

I see I need to add a rimshot smiley :)

ROTLFOL! Funny, but I think you are right and besides that this would not have been fixed it would have gone on and on an on...