I hate Steven blah, blah, blah! Who are they yelling about?

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Steven Singer.

Steven Springer.

Steven Stringer.

OK, so maybe I'm out of touch with the world today but who are the yelling about and why? I don't get it. Is this name significant to NASCAR? An inside joke? What? Someone please explain. :clueless:

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
Steven Singer.

Steven Springer.

Steven Stringer.

OK, so maybe I'm out of touch with the world today but who are the yelling about and why? I don't get it. Is this name significant to NASCAR? An inside joke? What? Someone please explain. :clueless:

I been wondering too, thought it was a lame TMD gag, but been hearing it onother programs too.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
This link should be self explanatory. And it's just an advertisement.

First, thanks for the link.

I'll have to listen more closely then. I normally loose all focus on the radio when the commercials are on but that does grab my attention. I guess there must be a commercial that proceeds that and that's the end of it? :scratch:

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
It was bugging me so much that I actually wrote to TMD and asked what was the guy saying/yelling.............. they never responded to the email.

That's for the link yippeekyaa!

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
You guys/gals must not be Stern fans? Steven Singer is the longest running advertiser on his show going back over 20 years. If you don't like him, that's cool, I understand. I have my dislikes on Sirius too

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I used to be a fan a long time ago but I lost interest.

As far as Steven Singer's concerned, I don't remember him. The shout every hour or so doesn't bother me. I just wondered what the heck it was and what it was for. So, I guess their advertising works.....