I guess we have stopped "Walking The Dog"?

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
We ran through every channel (now in the archives subforum). Lack of participation was pretty much the reason we put the second edition on hiatus. I suppose we should cover any new channel that arrives, for example, Studio 54 Radio...

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
We ran through every channel (now in the archives subforum). Lack of participation was pretty much the reason we put the second edition on hiatus. I suppose we should cover any new channel that arrives, for example, Studio 54 Radio...

I think the time between the end of the 1st round and the start of the 2nd round was too short. I think every other year is probably a good interval. Or space it as a channel a month without a start or end date. New channels getting a priority.

Wolf

Rainbow Sherbet WILL ALWAYS BE ICE CREAM!
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
I don't mind participating in WTD, I needed to find some new music to listen to and now I'm into Studio 54, bpm and couple of hip-hop channels.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
If people are up for it again, sure.

For now, we can highlight the new channels when they pop up.

Probably too late for this. Maybe temporary channels are not a good idea.

Randy Travis Radio (Channel 58)

Playing all weekend starting Fri 9/2 at 5 pm ET
SiriusXM is celebrating Randy Travis’ 25th anniversary in country music with Randy Travis Radio. All Labor Day weekend, hear Randy’s biggest hits and favorite album cuts as he shares insight into his career. Plus, hear all the songs from his brand new duets album, 25th Anniversary Celebration, and tons of music from his favorite country artists.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Probably too late for this. Maybe temporary channels are not a good idea.

Randy Travis Radio (Channel 58)

Playing all weekend starting Fri 9/2 at 5 pm ET
SiriusXM is celebrating Randy Travis’ 25th anniversary in country music with Randy Travis Radio. All Labor Day weekend, hear Randy’s biggest hits and favorite album cuts as he shares insight into his career. Plus, hear all the songs from his brand new duets album, 25th Anniversary Celebration, and tons of music from his favorite country artists.

You're prolly right with the Travis Radio.
If something comes up that's worth a WTD, create a post and we'll sticky it for you.

Been kinda busy lately. Sorry for not being on top of these things.