I guess this site is not 100% commerical free? :)

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I was reading a couple threads and I notice the last post in each one is from a user "Digital Radio Central" with a title "Advertisement". The post is currently blank. (ETA: this is under a subsection "Sponsored Links".)

Is this going to be a permenant feature of DRC? Would a banner up top not be more conventional for advertising?

dlynx

Oct 9, 2008
Michigan.
www.btlsfan.com
Working on some stuff right now thats why it's showing up, typically only guests see the ads as it stands right now.

Ads are typically more effective within the content area instead of sitting on top.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Working on some stuff right now thats why it's showing up, typically only guests see the ads as it stands right now.

Ads are typically more effective within the content area instead of sitting on top.

Ok. Good idea for guests. Make them sign up.

Just for your feedback, I am seeing 2 copies now.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I've seen a couple of them pop up as well. A text ad here or there is not all that offensive (considering we're not paying anything).

snakester

Oct 29, 2008
Lovely Seacost NH
I've seen a couple of them pop up as well. A text ad here or there is not all that offensive (considering we're not paying anything).

IF they're text ads. I saw a couple of big graphical ones for TSS-Radio while he was testing them out. Those are kind of hard to deal with, especially when you're using a laptop, and you don't have a mouse wheel.