I gotta get something started.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
I listened to O&A for a while 2 years ago when I had XM. I thought the show was good.

I really liked their opening. I'm not sure if it changed since then.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Also, too, for me, there isn't enough hours in the day to listen to all these shows!

Agreed. I have to decide what to record Monday Morning. Howard, Or O&A. Thinking I'll go with Howard like usual and then still catch up on Bubba and try to catch a bit of O&A to get into it more. That with my music listening, AND maxim radio shows at night, it makes it hard to fit so many hours of radio in one day and still get something DONE.

Not complaining, though. :p

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I acutally did listen to them the other day and I have to say I found them a bit entertaining. I think having them in the best of package is good, because those those not so die hard Howard fans may actually find that as something else to listen too when Howard is away. Then again I may be totally kidding myself! LOL

I am not big on shock jocks anyway, but I do listen occasionally!

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
I like them from time to time. However, when they laugh about a child being raped, that just goes over the line for me. It took me a good 6 months to listen to listen to them again after hearing that.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Well lets not turn it into a bashing O&A section. Since this is a new area it will take some time to catch on.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
If anyone has BEST OF XM, check out the LAZLOW show right now on the VIRIUS. (9pm est.)

It is a replay but his show was always good on Saturday nights. He aired about once a month or so.

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
If I had the XM package I would have tuned to O&A. But I don't so I just listened to Free Beer and Hotwings.

On the Bright side tomorrow is Friday, I don't have to worry about remembering to bring my Sirius Reciever out to my truck tommorow morning.