i am shocked at you people

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I wonder where that will leave Brad? I know he wants a full time ride next year and is under development with Hendrick. Maybe he'll have to wait another year?

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
Brad will most likely drive a 3rd car for Stewart Haas now that Mark is coming back to the 5

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Uhh, Brad will drive whatever Rick tells him to drive. You guys dont think Brad could drive a "3rd Stewart Hass car"/hendrick car?

Let me ask you something, what was the 09 car that Brad won in at Dega? It certainly wasnt a Finch prepared car.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Brad will most likely drive a 3rd car for Stewart Haas now that Mark is coming back to the 5

I totally agree with this line of thought. I think that it's great that Mark is staying. It will be interesting to see how this works out for Brad. I'd like to see him move to Stewart-Haas. Stewart-Haas is basically Hendrick Lite anyhow. I know they get their engines and full support for those engines both in the Stewart-Haas racing shop as well as at the track each weekend. I don't know about the chassis. :scratch:

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
Uhh, Brad will drive whatever Rick tells him to drive. You guys dont think Brad could drive a "3rd Stewart Hass car"/hendrick car?

Let me ask you something, what was the 09 car that Brad won in at Dega? It certainly wasnt a Finch prepared car.

and your right to a point. but were also talkin about dega where even your dear old grandmother stands a very good chance of winning.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I can totally see him drive for Tony... Either way I hope he gets a ride and if it isn't with Rick I hope it is for Tony.. Ya never know.... Who would have guessed years back that Jr. would be driving for Rick now and that so would Mark and Full Time to boot. And who would have guessed years ago that Tony would leave Gibbs and drive for himself... Anything is possible..

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I would think Rick would want to keep Brad so he must have a plan in place?
Hendrick has a great lineup probably one of the best but lets face it they're getting up there in age Mark will be 51 next year and Gordon has said numerous time that he doesn't want to drive into his late 40's. He's what 38 now?
So you'd figure he'd want to keep a bright young talent like Brand around.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I can totally see him drive for Tony

So can I. But Jr.'s said in the recent pass that it's so costly to run in Nationwide he might as well run in cup.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Now that has got to be the funniest thing I have heard in a while.. NOT!!! LOL

Happy to make you laugh...:hatsoff:

JGR will dump Denny and bring in Brad!

There are a few drivers I've started off not liking and have gone on to like or tolerate. Kasey Kahne. Tony Stewart. Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jeff Gordon. Kevin Harvick. Kyle Busch...:shock:

Other driver I used to like and now can't stand. Elliott Sadler. Mark Martin. Greg Biffle...:right:

Brad Keselowski is starting off on the right (wrong) foot...:)