I am beginning to wonder.....

bigdaddyII

Oct 13, 2008
Southern Louisiana
about this channel merge. Even though a lot of the channels I listen to were left alone, the content has changed. I think all of my favorite channels have been molested, some good, some will take getting used to. One thing I would like to know is why the DJ on Prime Country now insists on flapping his fucking pie hole throughout the beginning of a song right up until the singing starts. This dosent happen at night, and the songs are better at night. It is just as well I guess as the play list in the daylight hours is for shit anyhow. I dont listen no where near what I used to.

edgarb

Oct 19, 2008
I, for one, have enjoyed the new programming. I miss Disorder, and they have changed the playlists, but I think that freshened it up a bit for the better. Hopefully, as you listen more, you will get used to the new stations. YOu can also try Walk the Dog, which is really fun. You get to listen to stations (different ones each week) and post your thoughts. I have found some good stations that way.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
The content has changed on a lot of channels ... usually for the better. I am very much enjoying the new lineup.

bigdaddyII

Oct 13, 2008
Southern Louisiana
For the most part I do enjoy the new content. I am still a little sore about Movin EZ being replaced with an elevator music channel, perhaps I should have used another word than molested, it gives off a negative vibe. The situation with talking through music on Prime Country pisses me off, I want to hear the song not the pimply faced DJ squeezing words togather to try and talk up to the very second the singing starts, to me that is FM radio shit. THAT is a negative thing that has taken place after the channel merge.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Well there is no reason for these guys to step on the beginning and ending of songs. But you will have some that will do it. I also think there are still some issues with the system itself in that the timing seems to be off a bit. I am not so sure all this is the DJ's issue, though there are those DJ's that tend to yap too much.

bigdaddyII

Oct 13, 2008
Southern Louisiana
On one occasion I actually thought that it may be something with the system because he just kept on talking like he was the only one on. It seems to be getting better though, I listened most of the day and it hasnt happened. Maybe the bugs are getting worked out.