Howards's October Shows-on Demand

sgniwder

Nov 10, 2008
Does anyone know why Howard's October shows (outside of the best of 2015 ... so far) are not on demand?

microbob

Oct 14, 2008
I saw something on @SXM_Help that there was a technical issue with last weeks shows and they were trying to resolve the issue asap.

Reactions: JHDK

wickerbill

Jan 20, 2009
Tulsa, OK
From what I can gather, @SXM_Help has no idea what's going on. What makes no sense is those episodes were available last week and then disappeared on Thursday. They have been posting this week's episodes every day, but haven't added last week's back in. It's really pissing me off because I had not had a chance to listen to any of them and this week off would have been perfect to catch back up. I would like to say I'm surprised but this seems par for the course with SXM and their horrible app.

Reactions: blueneon36

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
The Sirius XM App is definitely horrible. I agree with you, Wickerbill.

That's one of many reasons why I am no longer an active subscriber....(except for 1 radio that my uncle has on my account).

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
The app is still more awkward than the old "white" app, but it's gotten a lot better. For me, the only real issue is that it doesn't seem to save the "recent" channels. At least it no longer gives me errors about a shoddy internet connection or starts playing songs at random parts, instead of the beginning.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
New version of rhe android app. Version 3.0.40, I believe...or 4.0.40...either one of those.

wickerbill

Jan 20, 2009
Tulsa, OK
So for some reason it doesn't appear these shows will ever appear on demand. I guess I need to investigate other ways to obtain the product I already pay for. I don't know if there is some nefarious reason they won't put these episodes back up, but I'm guessing it's the fault of somebody on Howard's team who doesn't give a shit about doing a good job. @SXM_Help is totally ignoring anybody asking about them. Great way to help out your paying customers.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I haven't paid for this product since 2005 when I bought a lifetime subscription. I haven't thought it was worth any more money since then.

The subscription paid for itself five years ago. Once the radio dies, I'll probably just move on. Stories like this reassure me that's the way to go.