Howard's victims: Amanda Peet

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I love the occasional going off on dumb celebs but holy shit any time they mention her name Howard gets into a viscous attack.

I have no problem with that. What I do hate is that he won't tell us the real reason he hates her. Everyone knows Beth was an extra in one of her movies. Everyone knows Beth's ex-boyfriend dumped her for Amanda Peet. Again Howie destroys someone but conveniently leaves out the real reasons for his hatred.

It'll all change though if Amanda Peet and Beth run into each other and sort things out. Just like the ass kissing of Tyra Banks and Rosie.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Oh give it a year or two and Howard will have her in and all will be forgiven. You know ala Rosie.

His best line was saying she is box office poison. I laughed my ass off on that one.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
WOW I never knew the story behind the Amanda Peet vitriol, thank you - is it that she was cunty, or that Beth's bf dumped her for Peet, though?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I like it when Howard just can't stand somebody like Jay Leno or Amanda Peet. I actually like Amanda Peet and think she was hilarious in Best In Show.

Where did this whole "Amanda was pissy to Beth" thing come from?

I had never heard that, and it certainly could be true but I feel that some clarification is needed.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Some people on SFN claim she was ignored him or Beth at some public outing.

Beth was an extra in one of her movies around the time Beth's ex left her for Peet.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Where did this whole "Amanda was pissy to Beth" thing come from?

I do like how obsessing over his hatred of Amanda Peet is apparently better than Howard's obsessing over it :D

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
"Did she go blind in 2000?"

Its easy when you are blinded by
01144_Dollar_Symbol.jpg

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Amanda beat up Beth and made her cry after school by the bike racks some years ago.