Howard's TM speech

Why didn't Howard allow the TM Foundation to use his likeness for their fundraiser?

• TM couldn't come up with the magic number of marbles

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Didn't want to "overexpose" Sirius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The TM lighting made his new hair dye seem washed out

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Beth wasn't offered a bent-kneed interviewing job with the company

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Howard claimed that TM not only saved his life, but his mother's as well.

Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and countless others will be featured in the fundraising event to bring awreness to this cult....I mean lifestyle that has brought the Stern family so much peace and love.

That being the case, why would Howard opt to not be included in the video production supporting a cause he deems worthy?

Last edited:

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Howard claimed that TM not only saved his life, but his mother's as well.

Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and countless others will be featured in the fundraising event to bring awreness to this cult....I mean lifestyle that has brought the Stern family so much peace and love.

That being the case, why would Howard opt to not be included in the video production supporting a cause he deems worthy?

that easy. he's too vain. I mean HS.com has almost NO pics of HS, so what do u expect??? this is a guy who berated scott depace for having the wrong camera angle on him for about an hour on air.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
hang in there buddy, just another couple of years and the HSS show will be gone, then the company will be gone, then hank-the-dwarf will steal the AM/FM radio out of your car

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
The old Howard would have done it...

bsmeter.gif

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
The guy gives us an honest, behind the scene peek at his life and this major event and the only thing you come away with is that Howard won't be in a video you probably wouldn't have watched anyway. I guess maybe if it was promoted on the Leno Show, you would...

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
The guy gives us an honest, behind the scene peek at his life and this major event and the only thing you come away with is that Howard won't be in a video you probably wouldn't have watched anyway. I guess maybe if it was promoted on the Leno Show, you would...

Don't get me wrong I'm glad Howard gives us honest behind the scenes peeks into his life. I really mean that,but I was wondering myself why it was such a huge deal for him not to be filmed. If it was showing on HTV he might have let them. Again I just don't get that. Not everyone is a Stern hater that wonders this stuff.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008

If it were promoted on the Leno show, Howard would have a problem...

On one hand, it is a "charity" he believes in.

On the other, because Jay is promoting, it, it must be lame.

What's an ostrich to do?

Answer: Bump up the psych visits to 5 a week until the solution is clear.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
am/fm is where all those other great radio talents are heard of course, and hey it's free!

Those great radio talents you speak of are there just waiting until the time is right to jump to Sirius....just like Howard said while at KROCK.

Those guys were taking meetings with Howard all the time, don't you know. Putting his paying fans first, Howard brushed the crowd of interested jocks to the side, making room for such talent as Ferrell, Riley, and Marianne from Brooklyn.

More marbles = Additional bowling alleys and a hook-nosed helipad for Howard's home - Hypocrite Hill.

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
Don't get me wrong I'm glad Howard gives us honest behind the scenes peeks into his life. I really mean that,but I was wondering myself why it was such a huge deal for him not to be filmed. If it was showing on HTV he might have let them. Again I just don't get that. Not everyone is a Stern hater that wonders this stuff.
Howard i mean Imus does not even want people to talk to him in the hallway after the show so it was no surprise. Gotta save as much energy as he can to run the revolution:)

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
He probably didn't allow for his image to be attached to the project because he would have no control over the finished product.